Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    I met a few people out here and florida and i know this guy who does cycle protocalls for a few pros and he says that some guys use a lot of juice some guys dont he said that most keep the steroids low but the hgh/slin/igf high dose not so much the roids

BIGGEST J is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbodyjosh
    Thanks for sharing bro now i know what i need to do to get there...lol

yup.......a lot of $$$$$$$$$$!!

icewind is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    And I had a buddy who talked to lee priest who is pretty open and honest about it. He said he doesn't take too much. Just mainly Test, Eq, and winny. I know some won't believe that, but I think it's possible. The dude has some great genetics. Well I'll see him tomorrow @ the ironman, maybe I'll just ask him what he takes!

I heard the same thing from one of my buddies that is a good friend of Lee Priest. He said he doesn't use as much as he used to when he was younger.

slob is offline Member
    yeah im pretty curious as to how much u are paying per week/month during off season and pre contest.
    good of u to share the info c5529

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Luv the CLS avatar bro

joevette is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    I don't mind sharing what I'm taking (I just turned PRO -- and NO, I won't give my name!!!), but it varies quite a bit throughout the year....and yes, I'm on AAS pretty much all year round...Right now:

Test E 1200mg EW (I've gone as high as 2000 per week, but can't do that due to the sides)
    Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    I mix in Anavar and Winny at 50-75 mgs ED at various points
    I mix in Test Prop at 100 mgs ED at various points
    Proviron 50 to 100 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    Clen /T3 -- doses vary tremendously
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

I do agree that genes, clean diet, and training are the key, but the cycles take you the "extreme" level...

NO ONE should be taking this much gear unless they are at the national level....you just don't need it.....
    That's not much GH, if you wanna be pro you've got to up it to 20ius ed and grow a big growth gut, J/K. I'm actually glad to see a pro keeping the HGH to a minimum. What's the highest you think you'll go?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Alot **** man wow!!

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by joevette
    That's not much GH, if you wanna be pro you've got to up it to 20ius ed and grow a big growth gut, J/K. I'm actually glad to see a pro keeping the HGH to a minimum. What's the highest you think you'll go?
    It looks like there are basically two looks now -- there's the big gut look like Ronnie, Gustavo, etc., and there's the more pleasing look (at least in my opinion) of the Troy Alves, etc....I simply don't want to end up with the big gut look so I'll never up my GH to ridiculous doses -- I intend to remain at the 4 o 8 IU per day mark.....To win the top pro shows you really have to have the "big gut" look which IMO is unfortunate.....To be honest, I really don't know how people at 20 IUs per day afford it -- pro bb's don't exactly make the big bucks unless you're Ronnie or Jay!!!

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slob
    yeah im pretty curious as to how much u are paying per week/month during off season and pre contest.
    good of u to share the info c5529
    LOL!!! I really have no idea how much I spend!!!! way too much!!! but we pro bb's make the big bucks so we can afford it!!! LMAO!!!!!!

I also work as a pilot -- I simply could not afford the drug regimens even with my sponsors and what they pay me.....

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by icewind
    I heard the same thing from one of my buddies that is a good friend of Lee Priest. He said he doesn't use as much as he used to when he was younger.
    Yeah, that makes sense...it's the same for me....My cycle now pretty much maintains what some of my previous cycle built.....

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    That's certainly quite a load of gear. Just for information purposes only. How much money does it take you to be a professional bodybuilder? Let's say gear and food, about how much do you have to budget for those?
    No big deal if too personal.
    peace,
    otto
    No, nothing is too personal on this website!! Honestly, I really don't know how much I spend....food is probably about 200 per week, protein powders are now given to me by sponsors (that helped a bunch as I drink 3 to 4 shakes per day), and wow, the AAS/GH/IGF/Slin/anti e's -- I'm guessing about 30 grand per year, but that's just a broad guess....for me, the GH is really the highest cost item.....

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMondodondo
    Great info! The important question especially for the younger guys and Noobs is are you taking Human Grade Test or other(such as Mexican). The dosages could vary drastically depending on the way the gear is dosed...... Wouldn't you agree?

Please comment.
    that is an excellent point...I've typically taken a mixture of both...in terms of mexican vet grade, I've used AP and QV quite a bit, but if you can get legit human grade, you're definitely better off in my opinion and your doses can be reduced with human grade.....

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Microbrew
    Thanks c5529. Have you ever been to NJ around Hamilton area?
    You're welcome bro...Nope, I've never been there.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Y-Slug he was talking to me...If i remember what my buddy said it was something like 32-36 IU of HGH ED, of course IGF and all that and 3000mg of Test per week along with Tren , EQ, Deca , Masteron ....

bowie is offline Member
    I don't mind sharing what I'm taking (I just turned PRO -- and NO, I won't give my name!!!), but it varies quite a bit throughout the year....and yes, I'm on AAS pretty much all year round...Right now:

Test E 1200mg EW (I've gone as high as 2000 per week, but can't do that due to the sides)
    Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

I do agree that genes, clean diet, and training are the key, but the cycles take you the "extreme" level...

NO ONE should be taking this much gear unless they are at the national level....you just don't need it.....
    Hey bro, I got a question I could use answered. I'm not a pro yet, but I've been on a stage or two. I also am "on" year round, and am wondering what you do to keep your liver values in non damaging range. I cycle about 5 months, do about 6 weeks pct, then use primo for a bridge for a month or two, so I can get off the tamoxifen and try to lower my liver values. Any pro secrets on this, and should I forget the primo and bridge with a low dose of test?

slob is offline Member
    dam... 30 grand a year. that is crazy stuff.
    hope it's worth it.
    juicer pilots? whats next
    hehe

mma_badboy is offline Junior Member

Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

holy mother of god! thanks for sharing, good luck on your future comps!

vettewreck is offline Banned
    C5529....can you not even give us a hint who you are?? (color hair, tattoos, white, black, ect)??? Its just that nowadays its hard to believe anything who anybody is over the computer screen, ya know!! If not, its cool!!

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Before I start I know I will be flamed. The cycle for c5529 is "ridiculous" Test E1200mg EW Deca 600 mgs EW Tren A 75 to 125 mgs EDAnavar and Winny at 50-75 mgs ED at
    Test Prop at 100 mgs ED Clen /T3 -- - 4 IUs EDSlin -- 10 IUs PWOIGF 60 mcgs PWO"

If you need this much gear to be a pro your genetics, lets just say are not that great. I am great friends with a pro and I know his cycle when he became pro. Test E 400mg EW, Deca 300mg EW, Winny @ 50mg ED, Test Prop at 100 mgs ED and all his anti E's and proper PCT. Now he does have great genetics being 6' and 270 lbs pretty much year round. But his cycles are on / off and not continuous like yours. I really appreciate you being honest but the problem with your cycles is "NEWBIES" will think this is what it takes to be a PRO or to be an above average bb'dr. GENETICS are everything and anyone who says differently is lying to theirself. I have seen so many guys in the past 20 years do tons of gear and still look like ****. The flip side is I have seen guys do low dose cycles and look a thousand times better and are 3x's as strong. Why???? GENETICS.

Many people will say BS! but I am not on right now I have a great diet and minor supplements. I can bench 355, Press 800 lbs, squat 455 and hammer curl 120 lb dumbells. These are just a few things not to mention my arms are 19" and my calves look like softballs split right down the middle. I am not trying to pump myself up or anything I am just stating the fact that its genetics that do this.

I will take some pictures tonight and would welcome comments on what I look like. I would like to see some comparisons to heavy AAS users that are around my height and weight. Right now I am 196 lbs and I am 5'9.5 +/-. I will download these pics before the week is up and post a new thread. We can compare Genetics vs. decent genetics and gear. BTW my supplements only consists of B12 1500 mg,Arginine 500mg, Glutamine 500mg, Flax Seed Oil, Multi V, Glucosomine,ISO Pure 200g protien ED. My diet is low in calories right now around 2700-3000, will increase next week to 4500.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Good Post...Thanks...I'm trying to reach that level. Still Pro-Am.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Many people will say BS! but I am not on right now I have a great diet and minor supplements. I can bench 355, Press 800 lbs, squat 455 and hammer curl 120 lb dumbells. These are just a few things not to mention my arms are 19" and my calves look like softballs split right down the middle. I am not trying to pump myself up or anything I am just stating the fact that its genetics that do this.

Before you start going off about how great you are, I'd like to say that I hit those numbers naturally in highschool. Have a nice day.

Redmeat, I am in my 30's now and my natural TES levels are quite a bit lower. My numbers in "high school" LMAO were also higher when my TES levels were off the chart that really doesn't say much. :Likewise have a nice day. And when your ready to compare pics and VIDEO of your lifts just let me know..............

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    Hey bro, I got a question I could use answered. I'm not a pro yet, but I've been on a stage or two. I also am "on" year round, and am wondering what you do to keep your liver values in non damaging range. I cycle about 5 months, do about 6 weeks pct, then use primo for a bridge for a month or two, so I can get off the tamoxifen and try to lower my liver values. Any pro secrets on this, and should I forget the primo and bridge with a low dose of test?
    Hey Bro, I just want to be very upfront that I'm definitely not an expert on bridging....I've seen some great posts on this site with bridging examples....I really do try my best to get off of everything with a PCT at least once a year...the only difference for me is that I have to go right back on my cycle after the PCT is done...I do the typical PCT with HCG (500 IUs twice per week), Clomid (300/100), and nolva (20 mgs ED). I do a blood test and see how everything looks and then start back again if my values are ok.....

Regarding my liver values -- the only time they go up is when I'm using Winny -- it really affects my liver pretty hard...so I only stay on Winny for 6 weeks max and then get off of it for at least 10 weeks....Interestingly enough, none of the other orals (at least the ones I use) affect my liver values....only winny does....

Sorry Bro, this does not really answer your question, but perhaps there are some others more knowledgable on bridging than I am .....

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbitlifter
    Good Post...Thanks...I'm trying to reach that level. Still Pro-Am.
    Good luck Bro -- if I can do it anyone can!!!!!

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Before I start I know I will be flamed. The cycle for c5529 is "ridiculous" Test E1200mg EW Deca 600 mgs EW Tren A 75 to 125 mgs EDAnavar and Winny at 50-75 mgs ED at
    Test Prop at 100 mgs ED Clen /T3 -- - 4 IUs EDSlin -- 10 IUs PWOIGF 60 mcgs PWO"

If you need this much gear to be a pro your genetics, lets just say are not that great. I am great friends with a pro and I know his cycle when he became pro. Test E 400mg EW, Deca 300mg EW, Winny @ 50mg ED, Test Prop at 100 mgs ED and all his anti E's and proper PCT. Now he does have great genetics being 6' and 270 lbs pretty much year round. But his cycles are on / off and not continuous like yours. I really appreciate you being honest but the problem with your cycles is "NEWBIES" will think this is what it takes to be a PRO or to be an above average bb'dr. GENETICS are everything and anyone who says differently is lying to theirself. I have seen so many guys in the past 20 years do tons of gear and still look like ****. The flip side is I have seen guys do low dose cycles and look a thousand times better and are 3x's as strong. Why???? GENETICS.

I don't think his dosages are very high compared to some pros. I'd say they might be in the normal range. YOur buddy that is a pro obviously just takes less. Everyone is different. Simple as that.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I think juice and GH can only get you to a certain point. Genetics is what seperates the pros from the amatuers.

c5529 is offline Member

Hey Bro, first of all congratulations on your accomplishments naturally....that's very impressive....I should be seeing you in the pro ranks soon by the sound of it!!!....

Yes, I agree there is much more to this than roids...I mentioned in the threads above, that the most important factors are patience and consistency....Genetics plays a huge role which is why 99% of the bb's out there won't become pro no matter how much gear they take.....

I don't know anyone who is 5'6" 235 with my bf level who is taking smaller doses than I am -- I do know just about all of the pros and top amateurs...Most pro's won't honestly discuss what we take because it's illegal to take steroids and we can lose our contracs by discussing our use. My training partner, as good of a friend as he is, has no idea what I take.....However, I've been very clear that I'll share exactly what I take on this site and not hold anything back....Some people think that we're all taking 2 to 3 grams of test, 20 IU's of GH, etc., etc., and I want people to know that at least for me I don't take that much...Having said that I'll never win the Mr. Olympia either as the judges want the super mass look which does require super doses of GH, IGF, Slin, etc. The genetics at the pro level are given -- you don't get out of the amateur ranks without top genes anymore....Unfortunately, the drugs are required for every pro bodybuilder -- genetics are the basis but you can't do this naturally with what the judges are looking for this day and age....

Every pro bodybuilder who is anyone cycles year round -- you are expected to always be in top shape for photo shoots, guest posing, contests, and other appearances....If you ever step in front of a camera out-of-shape it's a good way to have your contract terminated.....I'm dead serious -- there is not much forgivenes....

Newbies, more than anyone, need to know what the realities are of this lifestyle and what's required to achieve it. There is no sport that I can think of requiring so much discipline, dedication, hard work, and yes, drugs.....BB is my passion and has been for 20 + years, but there is not much glamour unless you're Ronnie or Jay.....

Thanks for the response...Good luck to you.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Redmeat, I am in my 30's now and my natural TES levels are quite a bit lower. My numbers in "high school" LMAO were also higher when my TES levels were off the chart that really doesn't say much. :Likewise have a nice day. And when your ready to compare pics and VIDEO of your lifts just let me know..............

I'm not sure what there is to compare. If you look in the member's picture forum, there is a pic of me squatting over double what you squat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information