Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    gpapa1 is offline New Member

Pro's juice dose

What are the doses of professional bodybuilders? from what have you heard or what you realy know?

You don't have to mention names , just to see what is the space in juicing beteween the amateur use and professional use.

thanks

They use a lot. I know most of them are on year round, but no one is gonna be able to say how much/what they take.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    but no one is gonna be able to say how much/what they take.
    Yeah. I sometimes hear people on here say that arnold took X amount of this, and ronnie takes X amount of that. But IMO, it's all just speculation. I do beleive, that some of the pros dont take as much as we think they do. I think that the ones who are really gifted genetically don't have to use a whole lot. But those that don't have great genetics make up for it with high doses.

BDTR is offline Retired
    About as much as me i'd guess, only quadruple their GH/slin/pgf2/igf-1 dosages.

And I had a buddy who talked to lee priest who is pretty open and honest about it. He said he doesn't take too much. Just mainly Test, Eq, and winny. I know some won't believe that, but I think it's possible. The dude has some great genetics. Well I'll see him tomorrow @ the ironman, maybe I'll just ask him what he takes!

Ok but give us some quantities in doses if you hear or you know?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    lee is also a fan of deca , primo, and hgh.

Quote Originally Posted by gpapa1
    Ok but give us some quantities in doses if you hear or you know?
    Bro like I said, you're not gonna get a legit answer to this. All we can really do is guess, and go by what we hear(which isn't always true).

Why does it matter anyway? It's not like you can take the same exact drugs Arnold did and be able to look like him. The steroids aren't what 'makes' a physique. Diet, Training, and Genetics play the biggest roles. Juice is just the icing on the cake.

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    The steroids aren't what 'makes' a physique. Diet, Training, and Genetics play the biggest roles. Juice is just the icing on the cake.
    Couldn't agree more.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Bro like I said, you're not gonna get a legit answer to this. All we can really do is guess, and go by what we hear(which isn't always true).

Why does it matter anyway? It's not like you can take the same exact drugs Arnold did and be able to look like him. The steroids aren't what 'makes' a physique. Diet, Training, and Genetics play the biggest roles. Juice is just the icing on the cake.
    Oh I don't know about that, sure diet and getics play a huge and main role, but they're not gonna get you to 300 pounds!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Oh I don't know about that, sure diet and getics play a huge and main role, but they're not gonna get you to 300 pounds!
    Agreed

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    It works both ways I guess, without genetics IMO I don't think you can achieve Olympia status. And then I would place nutrition as more important than working out, but you need both of course and without one or the other you have nothing, just my order of importance.

c5529 is offline Member
    I don't mind sharing what I'm taking (I just turned PRO -- and NO, I won't give my name!!!), but it varies quite a bit throughout the year....and yes, I'm on AAS pretty much all year round...Right now:

Test E 1200mg EW (I've gone as high as 2000 per week, but can't do that due to the sides)
    Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    I mix in Anavar and Winny at 50-75 mgs ED at various points
    I mix in Test Prop at 100 mgs ED at various points
    Proviron 50 to 100 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    Clen /T3 -- doses vary tremendously
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

I do agree that genes, clean diet, and training are the key, but the cycles take you the "extreme" level...

NO ONE should be taking this much gear unless they are at the national level....you just don't need it.....

c5529 is offline Member
    I just want to add one more comment....A lot of people seem to think that if you take steroids you'll look like the pros -- I can assure you that is not true....I"ve been training for 20 years, and taking steroids for 10...This does not happen overnigt.....Look at all the top pros --they've been training for a long, long time.....No amout of steroids will get you there quickly...Patience and consistency are the keys to bb......I also can't stress enough how important good diet is to being a bb.....

Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    I don't mind sharing what I'm taking (I just turned PRO -- and NO, I won't give my name!!!), but it varies quite a bit throughout the year....and yes, I'm on AAS pretty much all year round...Right now:

Test E 1200mg EW (I've gone as high as 2000 per week, but can't do that due to the sides)
    Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

I do agree that genes, clean diet, and training are the key, but the cycles take you the "extreme" level...

NO ONE should be taking this much gear unless they are at the national level....you just don't need it.....

WHat's your name? LoL j/k. Thanks for sharing bro.

Seajackal is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks for the info sharing here c5529, that's gonna clear many guy's mind!
    Nice advices!

c5529 is offline Member
    glad I could help! Gotta go, time for another injection!! LOL

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Have you dun any cycles GPAPA

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    I just want to add one more comment....A lot of people seem to think that if you take steroids you'll look like the pros -- I can assure you that is not true....I"ve been training for 20 years, and taking steroids for 10...This does not happen overnigt.....Look at all the top pros --they've been training for a long, long time.....No amout of steroids will get you there quickly...Patience and consistency are the keys to bb......I also can't stress enough how important good diet is to being a bb.....
    Thanks for the advice buddy!

I think that GH just levels the playing field these days!! That GH and slin just throws size on these guys today, and I know a guy who does mad GH, is ripped to the bone, and I'm going to tell you that alot of these guys are not dieting quite as tight as you think they are year round.

bor
    Isn't it cool how we have pros on the board?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What are the doses of professional bodybuilders? from what have you heard or what you realy know?

You don't have to mention names , just to see what is the space in juicing beteween the amateur use and professional use.

thanks
    We can speculate all day long, but the only real way to find out is become a pro, then let us all know. But then you'd have to BS us because you'll have a supp contract that will restrict you from saying.

Here's something I hear, take it for what it's worth. Arny was a steroid BBer, Lee, AAS/HGH, Yates, AAS/HGH/Slin, Ronnie, AAS/HGH/Slin/IGF-1 (could be LR3, I would say it is, but he may not have started that way) he may have added PFG2, which would account for his added size at the last Mr. O

Like I said take it for what it's worth, one more speculation

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

This seems more realistic then some of the stuff I've seen, like Vector (hope I spelled that right) doing 10 grams a week of gear, back when deca was only dosed at 50-100mg/ml, para 76mg at 1.5ml and test at 100mg maybe 200mg at the highest, please.

Now if you're starting there as a pro, you'll be going up or adding something that's possibly not known to us pee-ons

JohnnyB

bor

Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

This is a LOT, but not as much as I thought it would be...

c5529 is offline Member
    This is a LOT, but not as much as I thought it would be...
    Yeah Bor, I know what you mean....some other guys are probably taking more, but this has done it for me.... Also, like I said I've done up 2 grams of test e EW, but the sides really kicked in (mainly blood pressure and severe headaches) so it's pretty rare that I go over 1.5 grams of Test E at any point now.....For me I'm 5'6" about 230 about 7% BF, so the amounts I listed above seem to work well for me...I'm know the taller heavier guys are taking more, but since they're bigger they can probably handle it better.....I guess it's all relative....

Also, as a side note, yes, I am on contract now, but I feel obliged to answer questions about steroids /etc. as honestly as I can.....Obviously I can't do it publicly which is one of the reasons I like to participate on this site since I feel like I can at least try to help others with my 2 cents (although, I've learned more from this site than I've contributed!!!)....And of course, the contractual issue is one of the biggest reasons I won't give my name or post pictures too!!!

I hope this has been helpful to everyone....

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    This seems more realistic then some of the stuff I've seen, like Vector (hope I spelled that right) doing 10 grams a week of gear, back when deca was only dosed at 50-100mg/ml, para 76mg at 1.5ml and test at 100mg maybe 200mg at the highest, please.

Now if you're starting there as a pro, you'll be going up or adding something that's possibly not known to us pee-ons

JohnnyB
    Speaking as a fellow pee-on, I'm excited to see what these items are...I promise I'll pass them on to everyone here when/if I find out!!!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Thanks for sharing, c5529

c5529 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Thanks for sharing, c5529
    No problem at all. I'm glad it's been helpful...

Yes i have done one cycle consisting of Test E 500mg for 12 weeks

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    SURPRISE!! Its me, Ronnie Coleman. I use a miraculous product called cell-tech, available at a health/nutrition store near you!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    That's certainly quite a load of gear. Just for information purposes only. How much money does it take you to be a professional bodybuilder? Let's say gear and food, about how much do you have to budget for those?
    No big deal if too personal.
    peace,
    otto

Deca 600 mgs EW
    Tren A 75 to 125 mgs ED
    Nolvadex 20 mgs ED
    Letro 1.25 mgs ED
    GH - 4 IUs ED
    Slin -- 10 IUs PWO
    IGF 60 mcgs PWO

Great info! The important question especially for the younger guys and Noobs is are you taking Human Grade Test or other(such as Mexican). The dosages could vary drastically depending on the way the gear is dosed...... Wouldn't you agree?

Please comment.

Abolic250 is offline New Member
    Can you tell us what shows you have competed in or is that too much info??

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    The biggest dose I've ever head of anyone doing was the pro strongman Whit Baskin who supposedly took a gram a day of test, in addition to other AAS like drol and tren .

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    I have a buddy who knows most cycles of people in the IFBB....he is a big time trainer and knows most of the BB's in the sport. The most rediculous I have heard is markus ruhl's. Its sick.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    SURPRISE!! Its me, Ronnie Coleman. I use a miraculous product called cell-tech, available at a health/nutrition store near you!
    Lmao!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by XxElitexX
    I have a buddy who knows most cycles of people in the IFBB....he is a big time trainer and knows most of the BB's in the sport. The most rediculous I have heard is markus ruhl's. Its sick.
    I would love to see Ruhl's "cycles" they must be insane. c5529 thanks for your time and input!

What do you mean it is rediculus?

Microbrew is offline Member
    Thanks c5529. Have you ever been to NJ around Hamilton area?

What do you mean it is rediculus?
    Who are you talkin' to?

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Thanks for sharing bro now i know what i need to do to get there...lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information