g_2
    g_2 is offline New Member

dosage advice tren/stan/equipoise

hi there all... I guess I've been on these boards long enough to know that just when I think I know how to split dosages, I find out I'm wrong. Was looking for some advice. My 4th and 5th cycles are going to be:

4th - Trenbolone , winstrol (inject), and equipoise (Sustanon available for use, but I didn't plan on using it)

5th - Trenbolone, Sustanon, and Deca

I've noticed in previous cycles that I don't get any gains after eight weeks, so I'm going to limit these cycles to eight weeks only. Other than that, how do you guys think I should dose these?

Thanks in advance for any advice.
    Last edited by g_2; 02-19-2005 at 07:07 AM.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you are doing a cycle and not gaining after 8 weeks you are doing somthing wrong. i would check into your diet and workout. or f cycle sould look like this
    1-16 sust 750mg split into eod shoots
    1-8 tren 75mg oed
    1-12 400mg.
    12-17 winny 50mg day

i think befor you do this you should find out y your not gaining on your cycles

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    If you are using sust then go with EOD injections because of the different esters. If its the first run with tren the 75 EOD is enough, I have used higher doses and 75 always worked good for me.

EQ at 400 EW and winny 50 ED. I wouldnt run tren and deca together as you are looking to grow boobies.

Thread Information