Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Busted BY WIFE

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Well as far as Im concerned if woman can get tit jobs men can take juice !!! At the end of the day our vanity is safer than theres. Anyway you might be married but she isint your mother why are you answering to her.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    time to get a new wife... to go along with the new lifestyle..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by macanudo
    whats up guys...JUst got busted by wife!!! I was getting my gear ready for injection and she woke up from her nap!!!!****. what do i do. she left the house and doest want to talk to me. I tried explaining to her that i only use legit gear and new needles, but she didnt even care. She thinks i could be hiding other **** from her. Need some advice.thanx
    change wife

Shaka is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    This might sound harsh but, I would choose juice over a wife anyday lol... Although never was that deep with any girls so I duno... (whoa just checked below 15 people viewing this thread WOW)
    Let's see...while chicks are fickle and nag, juice gets u big and strong. Not really a hard choice...

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    time to get a new wife... to go along with the new lifestyle..
    There's over 3billion chicks on the planet, I'm sure u can find one to replace her if she keeps acting like a beeyatch over this... I mean its not like she caught u banging a chick on her bed -or did she??

You need to explain to her exactly how many people actually use AAS. Doctors, lawyers, COPS, etc etc. She is probably getting upset over something that she doesnt know anything about. I was up front with my girl from the get go. She told me that she thinks it's ridiculous that they are even illegal in the first place. Check this out, she could care less about gear, even encourages it to a point, but she'd kill me for smoking a joint!!! She even watches Pumping Iron with me sometimes, yep yep, marrying this one!!!!

shorty33 is offline Associate Member
    It is to bad bro imo tou should have told up front to get her used of it, that is what i did with my old lady and now she injects me it is great. Just tell your sorry and you didn't think she would understand, but you say to her "i should at least given a chance to understand i'm sorry honey". Try that bro, good luck

"I'm sorry honey" blah, blah, blah! Did u guys turn into pussies after u got married or were u always that way?

I say switch the script on her. Tell her: "if I didn't think u would be so unreasonable about this, then I woulda told u in the first place. And the fact that ur acting like this proves that I wasn't wrong."

Whatever u do, act like a MAN that believes in what he's doing. Do u see the dominant Lion explaining crap to the pride? You’re the Rooster; she's the hen -act accordingly.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka
    "I'm sorry honey" blah, blah, blah! Did u guys turn into pussies after u got married or were u always that way?

I say switch the script on her. Tell her: "if I didn't think u would be so unreasonable about this, then I woulda told her in the first place. And the fact that ur acting like this proves that I wasn't wrong." Whatever u do, act like a MAN that believes in what he's doing. Do u see the dominant Lion explaining crap to the pride? You’re the Rooster; she's the hen -act accordingly.
    Spoken like a man that is obviously alone tonight.

When you grow up you will find marriage is a partnership and trust is key. You didn't trust and communicate with her and thats why she's pissed. Now you have to educate here, and buy some jewelry...always works with mine.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman

When you grow up you will find marriage is a partnership and trust is key. You didn't trust and communicate with her and thats why she's pissed. Now you have to educate here, and buy some jewelry...always works with mine.

That's where ur wrong. Don't get it twisted. I've got my girl with me here right now. Marriage might be a partnership, but someone has to wear the pants. Some women like a man that's in charge...
    Last edited by Shaka; 02-19-2005 at 09:48 PM.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    That's where ur wrong. Don't get it twisted. I've got my girl with me here right now. Marriage might be a partnership, but someone has wear the pants. Some women like a man that's in charge...
    Most relationships have a dominant and a submissive. At least the ones that last do since two doms will butt heads and two subs will get nothing done. Rarely does one see a relationship that is a true 50/50.

bigjaylow is offline Associate Member

I told my girl!

I told my girl it was not that bad she thinks I'm a idiot anyway. She knows I'm safe though and I think that is what matters. The only bad point is now whenever something bad happens like itching balls, stomach ache, headache whatever ails me, she blames the ****.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    tell her that you only practice safe injections with your neighbour (whos really your lover) -sorry couldn't resist, good luck.

beuleux is offline Banned
    Go see your lawyer and deny everything about roids. Good luck.

EatRite is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    I told my girl it was not that bad she thinks I'm a idiot anyway. She knows I'm safe though and I think that is what matters. The only bad point is now whenever something bad happens like itching balls, stomach ache, headache whatever ails me, she blames the ****.

haha... some chics are like that sh.t too... haha my girl included... wouldnt tell her though... she'd bust my balls too much...

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    I told my girl it was not that bad she thinks I'm a idiot anyway.

For some reason that cracked me the fVck up.

BootyJuice24 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    This might sound harsh but, I would choose juice over a wife anyday lol... Although never was that deep with any girls so I duno... (whoa just checked below 15 people viewing this thread WOW)
    I hope never being deep with girls doesnt mean you go deep with guys...just joking bro......

First off bro the fact that you were afraid to tell her says enough about your relationship...so perhaps you should discuss that with her first...maybe try to find out why you felt the need to deceive and she should be part of that....Only way to make it work is to build on stuff like this and not dwell on it...if she is going to let something like this ruin things then I hate to say it but shes not worth it bro. You are both adults so try communicating like them..just tell her that. Say hey honey...I made a mistake should have been honest with you up front..but I wasn't and I apologize. Then tell her "I am trying to figure out why I was scared to tell you...or "maybe we need to sit down and talk about our relationship in general...I want to understand you more and be able to communicate with you better." Let her know you are not trying to go off topic...but that you realize the problem might be deeper than just juice,,,,If I was ever with a woman that wasn't understanding enough to sit down with me and check out sites like this and see that I have done the research and that I care about her and our relationship,,,then she would be out the front door...If you can't communicate bro then it isn't gonna last..bottom line...whether it is steroids as the culprit or something else...That is why she is doubting your trust now too...just wondering if any other bull**** is gonna come out of the woodwork now..This is the time to be reassuring and get things in order man...make it a positive thing...GOOD LUCK BRO

sincerely....Dr. Feel

That's where ur wrong. Don't get it twisted. I've got my girl with me here right now. Marriage might be a partnership, but someone has wear the pants. Some women like a man that's in charge...

and bro if your relationship is like this guy's just donkey punch her til she submits to taking anavar and lifting with you....otherwise be smart and get things worked out.

Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    and bro if your relationship is like this guy's just donkey punch her til she submits to taking anavar and lifting with you....otherwise be smart and get things worked out.
    LOL... Don't have that problem bro... Don’t need to hide, because my girl realizes that I am a grown ass man and what I decide to do with my body is my business. Don't get me wrong, she can address any concern she has to me, but in the end, she knows that I am an adult and she's not my mother...

Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    Most relationships have a dominant and a submissive. At least the ones that last do since two doms will butt heads and two subs will get nothing done. Rarely does one see a relationship that is a true 50/50.
    Very true... Every successful venture needs a deciding vote...

BDTR is offline Retired
    I lied to my girlfriend for a couple years, at first I dind't want to make a bad impression, then it seemed too late to tell her. Then one day she walked into the room while i was pulling the needle out of my bicep and i shoved it in my pocket. Well, i happened to leave the needle in my pants pocket, and while she was doing laundry, she pricked her finger. She ran in the living room and said "I don't know about you, but putting your steroid needles in your pockets is probably not the best idea", she had known ALL along.

notus is offline Member
    Hey man if she doesnt trust you and you have to get rid of the steroids ask her to either watch you get rid of them or have her throw them out. This will begin to build trust again because you are showing her that you choose her over roids and that you are not going to try to hide it again.

Best of luck!!! Having a wife is better than doing a cycle or two!

Aboot is offline Banned
    When I climbed over the 250lbs mark, I just assume people (including girlfriends) know.

notus is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I lied to my girlfriend for a couple years, at first I dind't want to make a bad impression, then it seemed too late to tell her. Then one day she walked into the room while i was pulling the needle out of my bicep and i shoved it in my pocket. Well, i happened to leave the needle in my pants pocket, and while she was doing laundry, she pricked her finger. She ran in the living room and said "I don't know about you, but putting your steroid needles in your pockets is probably not the best idea", she had known ALL along.
    not all women are clueless...

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by macanudo
    she left the house and doest want to talk to me. I tried explaining to her that i only use legit gear and new needles, but she didnt even care.
    Bro, I still can't get over what you said to her!! "But Honey, my gear is legit, and I even use new needles - come on!!! Honey?? Sweetie!!!??"

HAHAHA - I bet she loved that sh!t. Way to address her true concerns

I guess you panicked, and had to say something, but WTF were you thinking????

BDTR is offline Retired
    The "i use legit gear" line is the best. You're talkin to your wife, not one of us questioning you lol.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    change wife

You make it sound so simple

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    You make it sound so simple
    in some countries and/or religious atmospheres I guess it is lol....hahahhahahhahahahahhahaha if you do divorce dont let her take the bling bling...get that ring back and use it again bro...save money and you can use it on gear HAHAHHAAHHAHHAHAH....

in truth let us know how it pans out lol

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Dam bro that sucks. Im currently hiding "it" from my wife also. Her ex was a steroid junky and beat her up and then blew his brains out in her closet...

I think if she really loves you she will get over it, but i totally feel for you bro.

workdude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    You should have been honest with her from the start.
    I agree...

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by workdude
    I agree...
    No you should of been more sly....Some women just cant handle it. They will blame every disagreement on the fact that your on steroids . You know your wife better than we do so you must of had a good reason to hide it..

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet
    From a woman's view......if I walked in a room and saw the man I love with a hypo in his hand....and I didn't know there was a medical reason for it.....I'd be upset too. Im sure a lot of things went through her mind when she saw that. What drugs, is it REALLY steriods or is he lying to cover up what it really is.

I'm a big proponent of telling the truth BUT in this case I believe it depends on the woman and your relationship. We all know that once you open up that part of your life to anyone you open yourself up to possible problems down the road. It's a nice silver bullet with a divorce attorney during child custody battles.

Your cat is out the bag. Now you have to decide how to proceed. Once she calms down and you can have an intelligent adult conversation.....educate her. If she's still against it I would suggest you agree to cease and desist.

Then you decide how important it is to YOU. If you want to continue and it's worth risking your marriage for......get smart and store/inject elsewhere.

Just remember.....those muscles look good now, gonna look great later but won't keep you warm at night 20 yrs from now.

Good luck
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow! Now that is some solid advice.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BootyJuice24
    I hope never being deep with girls doesnt mean you go deep with guys...just joking bro......

First off bro the fact that you were afraid to tell her says enough about your relationship...so perhaps you should discuss that with her first...maybe try to find out why you felt the need to deceive and she should be part of that....Only way to make it work is to build on stuff like this and not dwell on it...if she is going to let something like this ruin things then I hate to say it but shes not worth it bro. You are both adults so try communicating like them..just tell her that. Say hey honey...I made a mistake should have been honest with you up front..but I wasn't and I apologize. Then tell her "I am trying to figure out why I was scared to tell you...or "maybe we need to sit down and talk about our relationship in general...I want to understand you more and be able to communicate with you better." Let her know you are not trying to go off topic...but that you realize the problem might be deeper than just juice,,,,If I was ever with a woman that wasn't understanding enough to sit down with me and check out sites like this and see that I have done the research and that I care about her and our relationship,,,then she would be out the front door...If you can't communicate bro then it isn't gonna last..bottom line...whether it is steroids as the culprit or something else...That is why she is doubting your trust now too...just wondering if any other bull**** is gonna come out of the woodwork now..This is the time to be reassuring and get things in order man...make it a positive thing...GOOD LUCK BRO

sincerely....Dr. Feel
    good points Dr.Feel

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    kill her and drop her body in a mine shaft
    ^^^
    LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! good one bro!

creepS is offline Banned
    are some of you guys serious?
    the man is married...all those advices like :divorce her,cut her into pieces,dont be pussy and leave her etc. etc. makes me puke man. no offense to anyone but if you dont have anything constructive to say rather dont say anything. not trying flaming or anything but put yourselves in his position.
    All advices you get here prolly wont even matter because whaterver you say to her WILL matter,one way or the another.
    Do whatever YOU think its right and DO EVERYTHING to get her back and then try working things out and find a compromise.

Hope things work out well bro,keep us posted how all went.
    creepS

Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    Wow! Now that is some solid advice.
    Thanks....I love your avatar by the way
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

Come on now....relax

Quote Originally Posted by creepS
    are some of you guys serious?
    the man is married...all those advices like :divorce her,cut her into pieces,dont be pussy and leave her etc. etc. makes me puke man. no offense to anyone but if you dont have anything constructive to say rather dont say anything. not trying flaming or anything but put yourselves in his position.
    All advices you get here prolly wont even matter because whaterver you say to her WILL matter,one way or the another.
    Do whatever YOU think its right and DO EVERYTHING to get her back and then try working things out and find a compromise.

Hope things work out well bro,keep us posted how all went.
    creepS

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman

well.... toolman really fits you here..

so by buying her jewelry.. you see all women as prostitutes.. and a price can be put on everything??

Sorry.. he needs to be in a relationship where his wife supports him..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

DaNgErOuStRiKeR is offline New Member
    Honesty is not always the best policy.If you have a wife like Glocks you better lie or she will make your life a living hell.

Deezil03 is offline New Member
    Ok bro this is what you do.This is your wife so you obviously just cant leave her over some juice.On the other hand you don want to have to give up a good cycle every now and then either.I say that you tell her that you have a seriouse drug problem.Tell her that you are addicted to cocain and heroin and you started to take steriods to get yourself off the other two.Buy this time she should be warming up to the idea of the steriods and be very proud of you for getting off the smack and the cheaba.Now that you have her comfortable with the idea of steriod use you can tell her that you were just lying about the cocain and heroin.I am sure that you will both have a good laugh about the whole thing and it will end nicely with some well deserved make up sex... or I could be totaly wrong and you could just be F#cked.EITHER WAY GOOD LUCK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information