ace ventura is offline Member

Anavar available in Europe?

Is Anavar /Oxandrolone common or uncommon in europe? I read it's very expensive in the us, anyone knows how it is over here?

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    i think it expensive were ever you get it.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Available and expensive

Thanks.

Just heard from a friend/source that he don't think he can get it, but he will look into it. It's ****ing expensive though.. Don't know what that means. "Little bang for the bucks" compared to other stuff? Or simply "unafordable" to a regular guy? How is it compared to dbol - 5 times as expensive or what?

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Well, its not THAT expensive, nothing like lets say gh, but athough its like 3-4 times more expensive than d bol, you need a ****LOAD of it

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    That would make it about 60 euros per hundred tabs?

Yea, I was thinking like 40mg/ed for 8 weeks or something.. d@mn, I hope I can get the ****. I'm hyper scared of bad acne (already have acne in my face etc) with test so I'll probably run a low first cycle at 250mg/ew (test e) and add anavar to it. Or maybe I could go primo?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Yea, I was thinking like 40mg/ed for 8 weeks or something.. d@mn, I hope I can get the ****. I'm hyper scared of bad acne (already have acne in my face etc) with test so I'll probably run a low first cycle at 250mg/ew (test e) and add anavar to it. Or maybe I could go primo?
    I already stated ,in just the last week, several times you are not ready to even cycle. You admit you are not. Then you come back with one of your ideas again... that we both know you will not follow through on. You said it yourself - you are not ready.

This time I meant primo WITH test.

Honestly, stop saying that I'm not ready because I'm worried about the acne. I will never come to the point where I will not be conserned about it as long as I have acne. The reason is that I have broke out mild lately, and I won't do this if my problem get severe as it was several years ago before I got on accutane. I had cycsts in my face, it was terrible. It's not like I'm scared of one zits here and there. I'm sure you understand. I think you could be more nice, even though you don't like my posts...or did you just hate the ace ventura movies?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    This time I meant primo WITH test.

Honestly, stop saying that I'm not ready because I'm worried about the acne. I will never come to the point where I will not be conserned about it as long as I have acne. The reason is that I have broke out mild lately, and I won't do this if my problem get severe as it was several years ago before I got on accutane. I had cycsts in my face, it was terrible. It's not like I'm scared of one zits here and there. I'm sure you understand. I think you could be more nice, even though you don't like my posts...or did you just hate the ace ventura movies?
    I do not understand. If I were as worried about sides I would not use. If I had acne as bad as you say I would not use. Ace movies so so. But this is about you and your previous posts. You might want to go back and read them.

Thread Information