Beefkake31 is offline Member

Aspirin or Tylenol during cycle

I will be doing a dbol and test E cycle soon and I was wondering how bad is it to take tylenol , aspirin, or even vicodin , during a cycle once or twice a day? I'm thinking it won't be too hard on the liver, but then again I'm not sure so that's why I'm asking.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    i dunno bro, but im about to take a tylenol pm right now and pass out lol

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Not bad at all, but not once or twice a day every day!!!

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    A small amount can't hurt. Why are you taking it tho?

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    A small amount can't hurt. Why are you taking it tho?
    Well like 3 or 4 times a week me and one or two friends get together and hang out but we also take Vicodin. It puts us in a good mood and relaxes us. Anyway most people I know smoke weed everyday and hang out, so that's our alternative. We've been doing this for almost 3 years though and it's never gotten out of hand like taking it everyday and every few hours. Just at night time to hang out and 3 or 4 times a week. I've gotten blood tests every 6 months and everything is in top shape including my liver.

Now I'm just wondering if being on the cycle I mentioned above will have any real effect.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Have heard tylenol is not good to take after drinking because it puts the liver through the same type of work as alchohol, so I imagine that using while on dbol would not be the best idea. Don't know about aspirin but I would opt for the low daily dose of 81mg rather than the 325mg to be safe. Maybe someone else knows more about the way the liver processes these drugs.

BigBodyJosh - Tylenol makes a product called 'simply sleep' which just has the ingredient to help you sleep and not the pain reliever. Pretty good stuff if you really need to catch up on some sleep.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    I will be doing a dbol and test E cycle soon and I was wondering how bad is it to take tylenol , aspirin, or even vicodin , during a cycle once or twice a day? I'm thinking it won't be too hard on the liver, but then again I'm not sure so that's why I'm asking.
    should'nt be much of a prblem.....just monitor your blood pressure

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Worry about your cycle, training, and diet. No need to play around while getting big.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Well like 3 or 4 times a week me and one or two friends get together and hang out but we also take Vicodin. It puts us in a good mood and relaxes us. Anyway most people I know smoke weed everyday and hang out, so that's our alternative. We've been doing this for almost 3 years though and it's never gotten out of hand like taking it everyday and every few hours. Just at night time to hang out and 3 or 4 times a week. I've gotten blood tests every 6 months and everything is in top shape including my liver.

Now I'm just wondering if being on the cycle I mentioned above will have any real effect.

bor
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Worry about your cycle, training, and diet. No need to play around while getting big.
    Well said.

bor
    Bad for your stomach though !

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sp9
    Have heard tylenol is not good to take after drinking because it puts the liver through the same type of work as alchohol, so I imagine that using while on dbol would not be the best idea. Don't know about aspirin but I would opt for the low daily dose of 81mg rather than the 325mg to be safe. Maybe someone else knows more about the way the liver processes these drugs.

BigBodyJosh - Tylenol makes a product called 'simply sleep' which just has the ingredient to help you sleep and not the pain reliever. Pretty good stuff if you really need to catch up on some sleep.
    thats cool bro i'm gonna have to check that out thanks for letting me know

Thread Information