Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    bigjaylow's Avatar
    bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    169

    Please Help! Body Fat!

    If I go to a site and put in my height, weight, age, and waistline my body fat is 18%. How accurate do you think they are? Also if I start a cycle of sus, drol, ending with win v and maybe deca how many calories should I take in a day to see fat lose and muscle gain? What are some of all your thoughts on this? I hope I'm not bugging by asking these questions.

  2. #2
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    for a first cycle test only is best. for cutting I think the best is prop as you wont hold as much water with it, but you need to inject every day. test-e or cyp only require 2 shots a week. test is important in any cycle as other drugs shut down natural production. drol and deca are not really good for cutting. test prop, winny and var
    are good for cutting. in my opinion the best way to loose the bf is diet and cardio.
    have a look in the diet forum at the cutting sticky. it is not easy to cut and gain muscle so I would pick one or the other.

  3. #3
    pyschomab's Avatar
    pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    under your bed
    Posts
    487
    there not acurate at all go get the hydro testing its perfect to the dot!! and find out how many calories you need to maintain ur wieght then then stay there dont exceed and lift harder with more cardio and make sure ur getting enouph macro nutrients.!

  4. #4
    BDTR's Avatar
    BDTR is offline Retired
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    10,363
    There is no way its accurate in the least as it doesnt calculate muscle mass etc.. into the problem. I'm 6ft 318, they would probably put me at morbidely obese, but my bodyfat is 18%.

  5. #5
    Whitey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,489
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjaylow
    If I go to a site and put in my height, weight, age, and waistline my body fat is 18%. How accurate do you think they are?
    Those types of calculators can be very inaccurate, depending on your body type. You might want to pick up a pair of skinfold calipers. I bought a cheap pair of accumeasures for $20 or so, if I remember correctly. The caliper test is as accurate as it gets without getting dunked - which can be a bit expensive, especially to keep track of your progress.

  6. #6
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    14,172
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    There is no way its accurate in the least as it doesnt calculate muscle mass etc.. into the problem. I'm 6ft 318, they would probably put me at morbidely obese, but my bodyfat is 18%.
    I feel your pain...I'm 6'2" and 279#.........The d@mn calculator said I'm my ideal weight for a 6'9" man......technology, my @ss..............

  7. #7
    bigjaylow's Avatar
    bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    169
    Thank you guys appreciate it!

  8. #8
    Kristopher22's Avatar
    Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Watching Food Network
    Posts
    242
    I agree with Whitey. Grab some calipers and check it yourself. Pretty cheap and alot more accurate than what you did. I think we would all be dangerously overweight according to that! hahaha

  9. #9
    Nworb is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    447
    Where do you purchase the calipers?

  10. #10
    Nworb is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    447
    Quote Originally Posted by dive_kid
    for a first cycle test only is best. for cutting I think the best is prop as you wont hold as much water with it, but you need to inject every day. test-e or cyp only require 2 shots a week. test is important in any cycle as other drugs shut down natural production. drol and deca are not really good for cutting. test prop, winny and var
    are good for cutting. in my opinion the best way to loose the bf is diet and cardio.
    have a look in the diet forum at the cutting sticky. it is not easy to cut and gain muscle so I would pick one or the other.
    What do you all think about him doing eq\winny to cut?

  11. #11
    dive_kid's Avatar
    dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Canada Ehh...
    Posts
    2,170
    Quote Originally Posted by Nworb
    What do you all think about him doing eq\winny to cut?
    those are both good but you still need to run some kind of test with them

  12. #12
    bigjaylow's Avatar
    bigjaylow is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    169
    thank you guys cycle started wish me luck

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •