Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member

tips on Sustanon Soreness!

Just wanted to post something to try and help some folks out, what works for me, and what I have found out about relieving soreness from Sus. Here goes, it is long, but informative I think:

Tips for Sustanon Soreness:

Here are some tips I have collected from my buddies and from other research as well as my own personal experiences. I know with all the talk about the different types of test and how Sustanon is not famed amoung many due to soreness and burning that comes with injecting. Personally I love it. Yes the pain from injection is a biotch but as far as the gains go, awesome just awesome.

Okay, here are some tips to relieve some of the soreness caused from the inject:

Preventive procedures:

Injection:

First off, inject after a hot bath or shower.
    Inject slow. I use a smaller gauge needle and push very very slowly and listen to my muscle to see how much it can take. I use a 25 Gauge needle to inject in my thighs, and a 23 gauge in my glutes. This seems to help with the burning and soreness.
    Inject deep into the muscle, if you don’t, you will probally have bruising and may hurt worse than normal, and may cause some infection.
    Massage the area before and especially after the injection.
    As always use sterile procedures… etc.

Soreness Relief:

Hot baths work wonders on soreness caused from Sustanon. I usually take a hot bath in the morning after a shot. The day after my shot is when I am the most sore, therefore I try to take as many hot showers and baths as possible to help with some of the soreness. I normally massage the injection site while soaking.
    After a hot shower or bath, I massage again.

Heating pad and ice pak: These will become your two best friends. I usually slap an ice pak on the injection area before bed, for about 20 mintues, then heat for about 10 mintues.

Stretching: It hurts like a biotch, but it helps. Tough it out and get a good long stretch. I usually stretch several times a day to try and get some of the soreness out.

Massage the area frequently: Massaging helps me a lot. As I mentioned before, I massage before and after injecting and showering.
    During the day I take a hand massager (no not a vibrator), and run it on my leg or glute. Also massage toward the length of the muscle, with some pressure. I usually have a “knot”, and I try to press on that knot to break it up and allow the blood to flow back into the muscle.

Walk and move around: This is important for two reasons. It hurts but it helps the muscle flex and allows blood to circulate and also relieves soreness though out the day by walking on it.

Work out only if you can. I push it sometimes and try to work out even it if hurts a little, it seems to help relieve the soreness as well.

All in all, face it you are going to be sore. But sometimes you have to sacrifice pain for gains and rewards. I do like Sustanon. I have gained 5 pounds in a week on it!
    The soreness will eventually go away. I personally don’t have the “Flu” symptoms, (thank goodness), but some guys I hear do.
    So tough it out, and stick with it. The pain will eventually go away and you will be as big as a house!
    Happy Sticking.

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    Hmm....5 pounds in a wk of JUST sust? i dont remember what else you were stacking it with fill me in bro..gotta be something else that gained you that weight

maybe im wrong though
    ps im up9 pounds now!!! wooo whooo!

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    good reminder sicilian

G-S Guest
    Tried everyone of those tips, and more.

Nothing helps the SUST pain for me. Now, I just live w/ it, and bitch about it.

Yup Cny 5 pounds in one week, I am stack with Winny that is it bud. 5 pounds.. course I hit the gym every day.. and eat like a horse, the sus is making me eat .

bastard!!! jk

active directory sucks!!!!!!

Well Cny, it is okay if it is left alone and setup correctly. But if you corrupt or change something major with it, man look out.. you might as well start all over. That backing up system state too?? no go.. sucks..
    You jealous CNY??
    Last edited by Sicilian30; 03-28-2002 at 08:40 PM.

well yea your right, but as of rigght now were learning the deep down stuff about it in class...and well some of this is just straight up boring! but other than that some of its pretty cool...GPO's and so forth.....class is over...ill hit you up with a pom later on tonight

peace

Aight dude, btw, thanks for you know who's addy, got a pak from him today.. good stuff.. cool guy too

BTW, wait till you start running into bugs with Windows 98 clients. they don't like AD too much.. we personally found two "unknown Issues" with AD we had to submit them to MS, one of our finds is in Service Pak 2. also found another one that will be included in Service Pak 3.. boy oh boy, Bill needs to send me some money for "debuggin his program"

gary is offline Banned
    well said i tried it today and it worked

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    5 pounds a week 2 shots a week or 3?

lammdawg is offline Banned

Old post

I was wondering if there are still people posting on here? Let a broham know

Thread Information