Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    "say hello to the bad guy you aint seen a roid monkey like me before""im a snake that bites from the back not the front"

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    What the hell does that even mean??? That's all I wanna know...

Quote Originally Posted by jbol
    "say hello to the bad guy you aint seen a roid monkey like me before""im a snake that bites from the back not the front"

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    WTF is all I have to say.. Saluu... Can you skate bro?

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    Yea I have no idea what I'm talking about, I've only been bb for 20 years,have done over 20 cycles and weigh 260 pounds,less than 10% body fat. If you could gain 20 pounds of muscle(not fat and water) you would be in the mr.o in 5 years.(say a guy starts bb at 200 pounds, gains 20 pounds of "muscle" a year, in 5 years he's 300 pounds and knocking ronnie off the stage, I've seen hundreds of guys that gain 25 pounds of water and think their huge,next time you see them, their smaller than what they started at. You people can believe what you want, but don't try telling me that my diet or anything else is not in "check" as I have been training longer than alot of you have been alive.Quote

I can gain 20 - 25lbs in less than 6 months and not a lot of water weight. I will admit my BF will go up but not extreme. You will still be able to see my abs I will be a little thicker around me obliques but not to bad. My diet consists of approximately 2600 calories a day which is nothing and I can hold my weight at 193-196 lbs. I can go upto 220 in 5-6 months and not be fat and not hold alot of water. This is all natural not on gear. I can video tape myself on a scale with a dated paper and do it again in 6 months to prove it. At 215 - 220 it is hard for me to move being 5'9" tall but I can do it fairly easy.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information