hugegastros is offline New Member

Question newbie help about cycle

I have read alot about my second cycle and I want to take test e with deca or should I scratch the deca and do an oral... what anti would be best for this nova??

first cycle was dbol 4 weeks and deca for 10 I have been off for 6 months now. I am 6'1 205 11%bf 24yrs old and have been lifting for 5 years.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    dbol and deca for a 1st cycle?? hhmm....not good

ok, how effective was the dbol for u?

if it was very benificial id go for

1 - 4 dbol 30mg
    1 - 12 test e

nolva and PCT of course

save the deca for ur 3rd and stack it wit dbol/test/deca, it also depends on wot ur gains are doing this 2nd cycle, mass??

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    if you would like to run deca you will need test with it.

the dbol was ok I only did 10mg aday and ran 2cc of deca a week.. I got goot strenght out of it but not too much size.. I guess Im tring to avoid making it look like like im on juice.. I bust my ass every day and cant get my legs or calves to grow for **** so Im looking for mass in my legs mostly.. would teste and mybe bumping up the dbol to 25mg a day be benificial?? and do I need both pct and nova or can I just to nova???

The gear isn't gonna magically make your legs grow on it's on if it's hard for you to gain mass there. My guess would be your diet/training isn't in check.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    The gear isn't gonna magically make your legs grow on it's on if it's hard for you to gain mass there. My guess would be your diet/training isn't in check.

agreed

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Well that first thing you posted isnt really much of a cycle...I would start at scratch with a test-only cycle and see how you do... cant go wrong w/ 500mgs/wk. for 10 wks or so. I did 300 for first cycle, and saw every bit of 15-20 lbs. This time though, make sure you have a solid pct planned. Im guessin your sex drive was in the dumps during/after that cycle for a while

thats weird my sex drive did blow for a while I kinda knew that it wasnt going to be good but never expected it to be that bad... so 500mg of test a week for 10 would be good to start? dumb question... can I mix test with deca or b12 in the same syringe so I only have to inject 1 time? My training is awsome I have a larger build ... I just work out with guys that are 10 years older then me and it gets frustrating sometimes..
    thanks for all your help guys...

Thread Information