Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    saluu is offline Banned

please stop exagerating gains

i hate it when some members exagerate their gains i belive some are true but i think 80 percent are false and lies. I had this one guy post how he gained 20pds on tren alone 100mg ed and no test. bs the only way you will gain 20 pds is if you use tren with test togheter and you will easily gain 20pds . what pisses me off is

we have some guys in the logs cycle results section sayihng oh today i woke up after 2 days of dbol and i am up 5 pds total bs. be honest if all the people were gaining that much they would all be in the mr olympia.

honestly is best policy don't lie about your gains trying to impress board members right down what you took and tell the truth with what you gained.

i have done tren several times with proper diet and have gained maybe 15pds if my diet in incheck but 20 i dont think so im not saying it is impossible but you have to be realistic tren makes you harder , vascular , and lean but when you say that it is mass builder like test than think twice. test is the best when it comes to mass.

so if anyone wants to share how much they gained and what they took , how long and how was their diet and their favourite roid post here . peace

I've gained 50 pounds of pure muscle in two weeks so far on Tren .

beuleux is offline Banned
    I gained 50lbs after half hour on cornflakes.

MonsterRugby is offline Associate Member
    "we have some guys in the logs cycle results section sayihng oh today i woke up after 2 days of dbol and i am up 5 pds total bs. be honest if all the people were gaining that much they would all be in the mr olympia."

Is that before the massive morning dump or after? I go through 5lbs after a trip to the little boys room.... hah.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    I've gained 50 pounds of pure muscle in two weeks so far on Tren.
    Then obviously your training and diet suck because I gained 70lbs of lean muscle in a week and a half on winny only

BDTR is offline Retired
    20 lbs of muscle on tren alone IS possible in ten weeks, with enough calories.

Not that you should be doing tren alone, i'm just sayin it's very possible.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Then obviously your training and diet suck because I gained 70lbs of lean muscle in a week and a half on winny only
    LMAO

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I agree with about it's wrong to lie about your gains, cycles etc. However i believe that you can gain alot of weight on cycle if all the correct factors come into play. (Genetics, drugs, diet, training and rest).I for one gained 20 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks on tren and test e. Don't be fooled tren is a mass builder.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 02-19-2005 at 07:14 PM.

GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I gained ten pounds reading this thread

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    honestly i gained 7 lbs in 2 1/2 weeks of test E and d/bol and like the others

after the good morning america dump im back to 5lbs which im absolutely

sure is all water , BUT I FIGHT ON

KILLLLLLLAAAA

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    You also have to remember that everyone reacts differently to certain compounds. One person may shred up on tren no matter how much they eat, while another person may just not be able to stopp putting on the mass. Ya know?

Although, I disagree with some of your statements about the impossibility of people gaining 20lbs and such and 5 lbs in 2 days on Dbol (i do this from pure water weight), I still do believe that there are many lies and exaggerations that pop up about peoples gains/cycle/etc... Just my 2 cents

bowie is offline Member
    what people have to understand is, yea you can gain 20 pounds, but only about 5 pounds of that is muscle(give or take) There's a big difference between weight gain and muscle gain. Ask any fighter trying to make weight. You can loose 20 pounds of water in just a couple days. This is why it takes 10 years or more, using everything out there, to become a pro. If you can put on 10 pounds of muscle in a year, your rocking.

Quote Originally Posted by bowie
    what people have to understand is, yea you can gain 20 pounds, but only about 5 pounds of that is muscle(give or take) There's a big difference between weight gain and muscle gain. Ask any fighter trying to make weight. You can loose 20 pounds of water in just a couple days. This is why it takes 10 years or more, using everything out there, to become a pro. If you can put on 10 pounds of muscle in a year, your rocking.
    Anyone who can only gain 5 pounds of muscle on cycle, needs to fix everything in their program or go grow tulips.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    ya people do exaggerate like when i took my first cycle i went from about 140 to 180 forty pounds yes thats allot but take off the water retention i had and the fat i gained i gained about 25 pounds!! which is still good!

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent

ya and i gained 100 lbs on just one pill of dbol and a calorie diet of 100 callories a day !! and no water!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomab
    ya and i gained 100 lbs on just one pill of dbol and a calorie diet of 100 callories a day !! and no water!
    Lier! My gains were believable, you're just being silly now

bone crusher is offline New Member
    yeahhh.... probably 50% of the mass someone gains in a cycle will be lost due to water retention, however, i personally gained 15 pounds off a 10ml "organon deca ",200mg per ml, cycle stacked with 200 debols

Salesianito is offline New Member
    I gained 25 lbs in 4 weeks just sitting on my couch and watching tv

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think it is rich saluu is telling members how to post, just go look at all threads started by him, and then he never comes back(seemingly) LOL

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think it is rich saluu is telling members how to post, just go look at all threads started by him, and then he never comes back(seemingly) LOL
    i know what ya mean

BDTR is offline Retired
    I swear i've deleted atleast ten of his threads myself.

Worst thread ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    I lost 4 pounds in the last week on 75mg tren ed 1 gram test e a week and 600mg of eq. Why didn't I gain weight??? Because I didn't want too. Think about it guys..

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Keep in mind some of us do have better genes than other but I prefer goin naked...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefJ
    I lost 4 pounds in the last week on 75mg tren ed 1 gram test e a week and 600mg of eq. Why didn't I gain weight??? Because I didn't want too. Think about it guys..
    its all about tha diet..

jay-d is offline Junior Member
    i totaly disagree with this.If you work out naturally you CAN gain 10lbs of lean muscle in a year.While on the juice if this is all you are gaining then you need to put your diet in check.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    ALL saluu's threads have been whack IMO. Just go back and read some for yourselves. And those will be the better ones (the worse ones probably have been deleted).

peump is offline Senior Member
    i only opened this thread to see what our buddy saluu was going to provide enternainment wise.

BDTR is offline Retired
    haha I had my finger on the delete key before i opened it.

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    i only opened this thread to see what our buddy saluu was going to provide enternainment wise.

Quote Originally Posted by peump
    That's the same reason I opened it too. I got pretty excited when I saw it actually. Gotta love saluu's threads...

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    I think bdtr should pick him out a new avatar.

BDTR is offline Retired
    LB, it's all you.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Uh oh

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jay-d

i totaly disagree with this.If you work out naturally you CAN gain 10lbs of lean muscle in a year.While on the juice if this is all you are gaining then you need to put your diet in check.
    Yea I have no idea what I'm talking about, I've only been bb for 20 years,have done over 20 cycles and weigh 260 pounds,less than 10% body fat. If you could gain 20 pounds of muscle(not fat and water) you would be in the mr.o in 5 years.(say a guy starts bb at 200 pounds, gains 20 pounds of "muscle" a year, in 5 years he's 300 pounds and knocking ronnie off the stage, I've seen hundreds of guys that gain 25 pounds of water and think their huge,next time you see them, their smaller than what they started at. You people can believe what you want, but don't try telling me that my diet or anything else is not in "check" as I have been training longer than alot of you have been alive.

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Anyone who can only gain 5 pounds of muscle on cycle, needs to fix everything in their program or go grow tulips.
    again, their's a big difference in gaining muscle and being able to keep it.I have have seen many people gain 20 or 30 pounds of water weight, but when it's all said and done, their left with about 5 pounds. I say this in general. Of course their are some people who stay at it for years and do keep must of their muscle, but that is about 1 in a 1000.

jgg1221 is offline Member
    i gained 15lbs in a week of taking test prop at 100mg EOD....

but we all know like 80% that is water or fat or somethin besides muscle

Yea I have no idea what I'm talking about, I've only been bb for 20 years,have done over 20 cycles and weigh 260 pounds,less than 10% body fat. If you could gain 20 pounds of muscle(not fat and water) you would be in the mr.o in 5 years.(say a guy starts bb at 200 pounds, gains 20 pounds of "muscle" a year, in 5 years he's 300 pounds and knocking ronnie off the stage, I've seen hundreds of guys that gain 25 pounds of water and think their huge,next time you see them, their smaller than what they started at. You people can believe what you want, but don't try telling me that my diet or anything else is not in "check" as I have been training longer than alot of you have been alive.
    Please don't take this as an insult. We're on the net and talk is cheap. I would like to see some pics of you at 260 <10% BF you sound incredible, but we have had countless members claim to be "all that" when they are really not.

It's not possible to gain 30,20,10 lbs of muscle per cycle, per years but only gaining 5 lbs?

bowie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Please don't take this as an insult. We're on the net and talk is cheap. I would like to see some pics of you at 260 <10% BF you sound incredible, but we have had countless members claim to be "all that" when they are really not.

It's not possible to gain 30,20,10 lbs of muscle per cycle, per years but only gaining 5 lbs?
    No offence takin, I just want to make it clear to the nubeees, that if they can KEEP 10 pounds of muscle a year, they are doin great. As for pics,I'm new to this computer thing, one day I'll get a digital camera and try to figure out how to put a picture of me as my avatar.

No offence takin, I just want to make it clear to the nubeees, that if they can KEEP 10 pounds of muscle a year, they are doin great. As for pics,I'm new to this computer thing, one day I'll get a digital camera and try to figure out how to put a picture of me as my avatar.
    Ok thanks.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet

Lightbulb

EXACTLY and with Test/Tren together it is EVEN more possible if you
    both train and eat right... Actually it's quite normal gains over 10-12
    weeks with this kind of stack... Not everytime, but still quite Normal...

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    20 lbs of muscle on tren alone IS possible in ten weeks, with enough calories.

Not that you should be doing tren alone, i'm just sayin it's very possible.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah I can agree with that more then anything else today 100%

Quote Originally Posted by YounG_SluG11
    That's the same reason I opened it too. I got pretty excited when I saw it actually. Gotta love saluu's threads...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information