Anabolica is offline Associate Member

would anyone agree with this?

This is a section of an article i found on the net by a guy named nelson montana(I cant remember the name of the site)

Heres what i copyed.(mp pc would not copy and paste for some reason so i typed it out on word pad,expect spelling mistakes)

Injecting 200mg of a drug like testosterone cypionate (a fairly low dose)
    will raise one's testosterone levels by about 400 to 500 nanograms(ng).

Thatsthats about 500ng aboveone's existing level.

Most healthy men under the age of 50 have a testosterone level of between 400 and 900ng.

even if your T level is on the low side of 400,a mere 200mg shot will shoot your testosterone above the normal upper range,close to 1000!.

Now anyone should be able to grow muscle with 1000ng of testosterone, yest time and time again you see steroid ususers takeing several times that amount and barely makeing any gains.

The reason for this phenomenon is as simple asit is curious. Most of the body's testosterone, whether its produced in the testes or injected directly in to the blood stream via an external source, is kept in a "bound" state.

Only a small portion of our total testosterone provides all the benefits while the remainder just floats around untill it dissipates.
    That wich is unbound is known as"free" Testosterone.in the long run that's the only stuff that counts.

The amount of free testosterone we have at any given time is determined by an enzyme known as sex hormone binding globulin(SHBG).

The more you have, the more testosterone will be kept in its bound state.
    The pesky little enzyme is the reason some guys hardly grow even when on high dosages of steroids .

the more exogenous testosterone that enters your body, the more SHBG the body will produce. Its our body's way of maintaining hemoteosis.
    Its also the reason why taking super physiological dosages of steroids is dumb.

The more you take, the more it is binded so at a certain piont most of it is just wasted, not to mention that the negative side affects of steroids increase dramatically once the dosage gets beyond 600mg a week.
    .................................................. .................................................
    Members,Vets,mods. What are your comments?

-A

BDTR is offline Retired
    Nelson Montana also advocates a "natural" pct, using only OTC suppliments. Take much of what he says with a grain of salt.

As for his artice, yes 200mg of testosterone a week is far above what we produce naturally, however that doesn't mean you're going to see the same gains with a higher dose.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Oh, and i've yet to see testosterone stop working at high doses, although Im sure if i shot 20 grams of test a week I probably wouldn't see many changes from say 3 grams. The human body can only grow so much in a given period of time, but to say increasing your dosage is going to waste is complete and utter bullsh1t.

Anabolica is offline Associate Member
    Thx for the reply BDTR, Thats why i posted this as not everyhting you read is 100% correct or true.
    That and the fact that alot of the vets and mods here know more than most of the people that write these articles.

-A

Thread Information