Voters
4294967294. You may not vote on this poll
  • NEED HELP ...DONT NO WAT TO DO

2,147,483,647 50.00%
  • NEED HELP ... DONT NO WAT TO DO

2,147,483,647 50.00%
    firstinmia is offline Associate Member

new and need some help

Well hello to everyone. Ive been reading from these forums for a few weeks now. I started a cycle on the first week of jan. The first 2 weeks I took 200mg of test on mon .Then starting the 3 week I brought it up to 200 on mon , 200 on thurs and 300mg of deca on thurs. My diet was very stricked for the first 3weeks ... By this I meen only chicken, protein shakes, tuna and very little carbs (carbs until 2 p.m). I only gained bout 3 maybe 4 pounds those 3weeks after that I just basically started eating olmost everything and anything that came in my way, because they told me that i wasnt eating enough calories before mind you i was eating every 2 hours .On the wed of my 5 week I had a dissy spell if thats wat u call iy out of the blue.I took my blood pressure and it was 147 over
    87..SO scared ass hell that I was I didnt take my shot on thurs or go the gym until the following week on mon. That mon I took 200 of test and 300 fo deca .On tues morning I took my blood pressure and it was 145 over 83 ...Well long story short (haha) I got to my 7 week and I stooped ....this past monday....I gained a total of 12 pounds , stilll have high blood pressure as I type ,150 over 80 ,also 2 times (yesterday) I peed and after i got a burning sensation.Hasnt happen again .THANK GOD. yOU can see very little difference in my body besides the Swollen face and a little bit of a gut ..MY question is wat do i do now..Give it 2 weeks and hit the ACG . Start another cycle ( wyn/fyna)..Or just forget about it cause this stuff isnt ment for me....ANY ADVICE GIVEN WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.....

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Water retention. You didn't use any anti-estrogens?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Why was this a poll?

Nope..

BDTR is offline Retired
    ... and what is acg?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I get some high blood pressure while on. Gains will be better after week 4 as you have noticed run the deca and test to at least week 10 and continue the test to 12 then prep for pct. You do know what pct is right?

Do not just jump into another cycle.

You have to decide if it is for you or not, we cannot do that for you.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ... and what is acg?
    sounds like a rectal medication???? ..but I think he meant HCG (why, I don't know)......

Not to decide . Wat I meen is . Everyone tells me I should have seen better results..Im not gona lie to me their has been a huge strengh change in Biceps and triceps..But Im afraid that maybe my body can hang ...I dont have any health problems or atleast I didnt before.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Who is going to vote? lmao.

BANDIT123 is offline New Member
    i am a beginner, am just curious to find out more about ''DECA 50'' The only pic i got is at this link

http://www.steroidsdeca.com/deca_pictures.htm

Its the 3rd one down in the LEFT SIDE, has a orange logo with ''bold'' DECA 50!

This is the only pic i can get without purchasing if you have come accross it?

Also i realise this particular deca is for vetenarian/horse USE! How do humans react to it? an info is appreciated
    Thanks for all you time!!
    regards

Quote Originally Posted by BANDIT123
    i am a beginner, am just curious to find out more about ''DECA 50'' The only pic i got is at this link

Also i realise this particular deca is for vetenarian/horse USE! How do humans react to it? an info is appreciated
    regards
    I havent...

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Or just forget about it cause this stuff isnt ment for me....
    Retain much water...? usually blood pressure goes hand in hand with water retention. BTW, if thas all the gear you ran, you dont need the HCG this time around. anything else for pct... clomid, anti-e's?

regards
    Gotta start your own thread fella....
    Last edited by DrugsrGood; 02-20-2005 at 10:41 PM.

Yes Ive retained water..My face is swollen and hands , not drastically but yeah.MY upper body is a bit bigger but not wat I expected...

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Test causes water retention and your face will look like the stay puff marshmellow man. JMO

Ive noticed!!!

Thread Information