maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member

Question test related bloat

im starting week3 of my teste cycle on friday, and my face is already bloated. i started letro yesterday at 20mcg eod and nolva at 20mcg ed. how long does it take for most ppl to notice bloat on test? Im on 750mg weekly and starting tren and winni in week 7.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    im starting week3 of my teste cycle on friday, and my face is already bloated. i started letro yesterday at 20mcg eod and nolva at 20mcg ed. how long does it take for most ppl to notice bloat on test? Im on 750mg weekly and starting tren and winni in week 7.
    I would drop the letro and reduce the nolva.... I do 750 mg test a week and nolva only once or twice a week... no bloating or gyno fears. You dont understand that if you remove the bloat 100% you also lower your natural growth hormone levels to lower then before cycle levels, you also inhibit 80% of your potential gains so if you are going to handicap your cycle so much, then why are you doing a cycle? Water bloating is essentially the #1 way steroids cause muscles to grow, it also is retaining high amounts of protein throughout the body, if you get rid of the water bloat, then you are also flushing and dumping all that protein being held in that water as welll.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle187
    how much of letro? and nolva? (look close you are into micrograms)

maxmuscle187 is offline Senior Member
    the only reason i want to use it, is because i dont want the big round bloated face. On my last cycle i didnt use anything and i looked great except for the bloated moon face. I really dont want that, it looks horrible.

Thread Information