Thread: SUS pain

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member

**Sust injection pain.

Ok i hear alot of guys crying about the pain of sust after injection, and i have an upcoming cycle with ** sust 300mg/ml and i was wondering how the pain is gonna be? I am shooting it monday thurs, and i am mixing it with ** EQ. One cc of each on both days. What kind of pain should i expect? and should i get some Vitamine b12 to help eaze the pain a bit.(Glute shots by the way) Thanks alot
    Dbol
    Last edited by Dbolaholic; 04-06-2002 at 04:05 PM.

Shrad6 is offline Junior Member

Sust pain

Ok im not saying others are lying cause my friends complained about pain from the shots. I am currently taking 500mg a week, and no pain. My arms were a lil sore the next day but nothing horrible. But i may be crazy cause i love taking my medicine, i look foward to sundays and wednesdays. Just my opinion

metzger66 is offline Associate Member
    I made the mistake once of putting 300 into my thigh. It was quite uncomfortably I preferd the glute better. Be careful

gust5 is offline Junior Member
    if you shoot into the leggs , you will have more pain for 2 a 3 days , and damn , it hurts there , if you shoot into the shoulder , you will feel it just the day after , like someone punch a few times on the same spot , it only hurts one day , not so bad ,

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    No pain no gain ;-)

jonesmeister is offline Junior Member
    ive been injectiing into my glutes and have very little pain for about 2 hours or no pain at all

G-S Guest
    Yeah, right. Then it's not ** Sust your taking.

Every shot of his SUST cripples me, especially if done in the quads. Now, I stick to ass shots. Site is sore for about 3 days, sometimes longer, and I am cutting it with his DECA .

Good luck.

SUPERSPRING is offline Junior Member
    Same here, mine hurts like hell. I took a shoulder shot two nights ago I thought the pain was going away but I still today have a hard time putting my hands over my head. I will stick with glut shots only. which the pain lasts 3 days. After 5-6 days the pain is usually gone. By then I have a new sore site to battle with. Also next time I will use a different product. maybe eneth. Getting good gains on the sus though. Just sick of the pain.

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    any kind of sus is going to hurt, stick with glutes for sus. mixing with eq could help a little.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    i take them to my thighs and glutes. it hurts like a mother, but it reminds me all day to stretch, eat right, sleep, and train hard

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Is enanthate a lot less painful then the sustanon ???

Tex
    Tex is offline Junior Member
    enanthate is not nearly as painful as sus IMO

G-S Guest

Talking

Originally posted by dane26
    it hurts like a mother, but it reminds me all day to stretch, eat right, sleep, and train hard
    It reminds me of "shit, these stuff hurts".

Dbolaholic is offline Junior Member
    yea i know with no pain no gain. I am gonna live with it! But i havent done Sus of any kind b4, and a while back i got some fake testovirons and holy god damn, i would inject in my downstairs bathroom, and i would have to sleep on the couch cause i couldnt make the stairs. hahah i hope its not that bad. Thanks Bros.
    Dbol

RAMPAGE is offline Junior Member
    aaaww its not that bad guys stop being wussys try suspension ed now thats fuc#$%%% pain wwwwooowww..

Meee is offline Junior Member

Pain???

SILVERSPRING, you surprise me. For somebody that is up close to 30 lbs in 4-5 weeks, would you like some cheese to go with that WINE? NO flaming here, just picking on a buddy.

Enjoy the stuff while it's good....

I know tonnes of guys that took 100mg Propionate with no pain...aka....taking baby oil. If it hurts, it works...normally. And being up 30 lbs, guys would kill for the stuff you/I get.

Suck it up, train hard. Don't miss a day in the gym, because every day you do, somebody else is making there and pulling ahead of you...

Love this site...
    Take care guys...

Meee

Thread Information