newbrew is offline Senior Member

EQ/Win with small dose of test (200mg)

A few people have reported absolutely awesome results from the physique they obtained from an EQ/winny stack (with no test). As I am a believer of using test as a base (from these boards), but would like to see how I respond to an EQ/Winny stack...could I run a very small dose of Test (just to replace natural test levels?) Assume I dont want to gain much mass at all, but am purely doing it to cut/physique reasons, as well as strength.

Wouldnt 150-200mg of Test E be sufficient?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    i like it. I'm trying to nudge people away from the test as a base mentality. I feel like you should feel confident to run your favorite compounds as your base, and use test for either
    A. libido support or
    B. if it's one of your favorite compounds, by all means pour it on.

There's no real reason to "keep the test higher" than your other compounds.. except that test is a great drug and people have great gains with it. But for example, one of my good friends LOVES nandrolone . He gets great weight and strength gains with it, so he loads it on and does only 400 mg/week for test. He's got a lot fewer androgenic sides as a result than he did when he was running a gram.
    Last edited by Dude-Man; 02-20-2005 at 02:21 AM.

oh yea, assume normal dose of EQ, perhaps around 400?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    oh yea, assume normal dose of EQ, perhaps around 400?
    i would go 5-600mg

Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    i like it. I'm trying to nudge people away from the test as a base mentality. I feel like you should feel confident to run your favorite compounds as your base, and use test for either
    A. libido support or
    B. if it's one of your favorite compounds, by all means pour it on.

There's no real reason to "keep the test higher" than your other compounds.. except that test is a great drug and people have great gains with it. But for example, one of my good friends LOVES nandrolone. He gets great weight and strength gains with it, so he loads it on and does only 400 mg/week for test. He's got a lot fewer androgenic sides as a result than he did when he was running a gram.
    would you agree with using EQ/winny with no test at all? I am not worried too mucha bout libido, if that is the only true side then it may be worth it to me to try it and find out, if I find out the hard way than so be it, ill know for next time.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I use test in all of my cycles but I do know guys thzat have done eq/winny cycles and been very happy...

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Do you already have your gear...? I would give it a shot, and use prop... that way if you run into any problems you will be able to get test levels higher in short period of time.

kswat is offline Junior Member
    I have done an eq/winny only cycle, and boy was my wife pissed. I was asking very similar questions prior to that cycle and found out the hard (soft) way. Nice gains but there will be at least a small amount of test in all future cycles for me.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    i woudl definately use a test base the test/eq has worked real well for me, but i don't see how throwing some winny in would hurt i would go
    weeks 1-12 test 400/week
    weeks 1-11 EQ 400/wk
    winny 6-12 not sure on the amount

Thread Information