Thread: tijuana?

diesel1091 is offline New Member

Question tijuana?

whats the deal with tijuana is it that easy to find there ? how about cheap?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by diesel1091
    whats the deal with tijuana is it that easy to find there ? how about cheap?
    its mexico bro, sh*t finds you

bmwrob is offline Member
    Its nickname is CANDYLAND.

DaNgErOuStRiKeR is offline New Member
    yea,it helps if you live close to TJ unlike me.Driving is the worst part.

stec is offline Junior Member
    just be careful of the pharmacies in tj, if I were you I would drive a little farther down to like escondido/rosarito and purchase there.... some of the pharmacies will tip off the police about you buying stuff and they will try to extort money out of you.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    just stick in TJ a place called EL GRANERO las almazanes they have all the steriods you can have. THank you.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Hit up a granero, the pharmacies will rip you off...

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    read some previous threads on it, i hear that the mexican cops are sitting outside of the pharamcies now busting big guys who go in there to buy gear, i'd jsut take a look round first and make sure that there isnt' tooo many spuspicous looking guys around

newbrew is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    Hit up a granero, the pharmacies will rip you off...
    bump for more information on granero...I will be in SD for the entire summer. I'd love to get some more info on this place/area
    Last edited by newbrew; 02-21-2005 at 05:15 PM.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew
    cump for more information on granero...I will be in SD for the entire summer. I'd love to get some more info on this place/area
    nice, its 15 minute drive!!!

peump is offline Senior Member

superchump is offline Junior Member
    testo and stenox in the pharmacies. but everything else youll have to get at the vet pharmacy- good selection there. prices are good enough in tj dude dont stray too far down in unless you really want to make a job out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    read some previous threads on it, i hear that the mexican cops are sitting outside of the pharamcies now busting big guys who go in there to buy gear, i'd jsut take a look round first and make sure that there isnt' tooo many spuspicous looking guys around

its not like that. i was puffing a joint right on the street as a cop walked by and just cupped it he didnt care and had to smell it. you can get joints right in the bars. one pharmacy even let me use nubain in the back room about 40 bucks a bottle but be ready to use half of it. not as strong as i expected. youll be just fine buying gear

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    Sure, drink a couple of shots of tequila, check out a donkey stripper show, buy some gear, get a Cuban cigar and get a pair of brass knuckles while your at it… It’s all good. Just be careful not all the strippers are real women…

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Tj

I have been going to TJ for juice for a few years now with good luck.

Most of the pharmacies have a decent supply of human grade stuff-stenox (halotestin ), testoviron depot (test e?), sustanon , deca , nolvadex , proviron , etc.

I recently had bad luck with a vet pharmacy, though. I bought some Syd Group primo and QV trenbolone that was fake. I did get some good Denkall anavar , though.

But be careful, I don't get stopped because I am older (41), and I look like an average businessman when I am wearing business casual type clothes

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

No Names

PLease dont post specific names of anything on boards like this. By the way, you spelled the name of the place wrong. And Granero is just the generic name for any place in Tijuana that sells vet gear. Thus there are Granero Feliz, Granero Rodriguez, and so on. The one you mentioned is on Calle Segunda, not on Revolution. There are some dangers to that, and I know the manager at the place you speak of, the guy with the big scar on his face. Please just be responsible, I'm a long time vet of TJ and I'm not even going to get into a flame war on here but don't post names of anything here. PM someone who knows. And be careful going down there. It's not just "candyland" because there are hidden dangers everywhere. Be responsible in every aspect of anabolic usage, from buying to using and so on.

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, you can get some REAL easy in Tijuana boy, Whoohoo...lemme tell you. How much you ask... depends how long you want her for usually.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    I have been going to TJ for juice for a few years now with good luck.

Most of the pharmacies have a decent supply of human grade stuff-stenox (halotestin ), testoviron depot (test e?), sustanon , deca , nolvadex , proviron , etc.

I recently had bad luck with a vet pharmacy, though. I bought some Syd Group primo and QV trenbolone that was fake. I did get some good Denkall anavar , though.

But be careful, I don't get stopped because I am older (41), and I look like an average businessman when I am wearing business casual type clothes
    man the last thing id want to do is look like i have money down there. i went unshaven with shorts and a tee. i go like that anywhere anyway though. probably not a good idea to wear your sunday best but im not a regular so im just guessing.

Tj-boy is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by stec View Post
    just be careful of the pharmacies in tj, if I were you I would drive a little farther down to like escondido/rosarito and purchase there.... some of the pharmacies will tip off the police about you buying stuff and they will try to extort money out of you.
    That is not true! The pharmacies have not a contact to the police in sterods case, just an emergency!

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tj-boy View Post
    That is not true! The pharmacies have not a contact to the police in sterods case, just an emergency!
    stellar first post, sure this thread is 5 years old, but we've been waiting for you to join and add that.

Thread Information