quaker48 is offline Associate Member

NEED SOME GOOD INFO???? Help please

Okay in about 2 months i will start trying to get cutt up for summer. I have been bulking up all winter im about 210 right now and im gonna at least try to get to 225-230 in the next 2-3 months. I have no trouble at all with dropping fat but i tend to lose alot of strength and maybe just a little bit of muscle which really bothers me because i play college football. What i was thinking about doing was taking 250mg of enth. a week for 10 weeks and also i dont i have to worry about getting drug tested causes its DIII where i play. But would takeing 250mg a week of enth help me keep my strength and muscle while I lean up???

fullstrut is offline Junior Member
    You are subject to NCAA testing so what about short esters? Try using prop, tren a. Those two leave quicker and if you get tested make sure you are off for a period before reporting to school.

I have a friend who was tested for the Gator Bowl and was told by the guy doing the testing that he could hold the cup or his dick the choice was his.

i have been there 3yrs and we never get tested. The only way is if we make the playoffs which is very unlikely, but back to the question will enth. at 250mgs a week help me out with keeping stength and muscle????

creepS is offline Banned
    heheh when you start juicing up and when u get extra strenght,those footballs will fly sky high
    alot of guys here say you should use 500/wk but when you compare your natural test level/wk(~70mg), the 250 mg your planning to use is almost 4x that dosage. with propper diet you could get decent results.

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    Okay in about 2 months i will start trying to get cutt up for summer. I have been bulking up all winter im about 210 right now and im gonna at least try to get to 225-230 in the next 2-3 months. I have no trouble at all with dropping fat but i tend to lose alot of strength and maybe just a little bit of muscle which really bothers me because i play college football. What i was thinking about doing was taking 250mg of enth. a week for 10 weeks and also i dont i have to worry about getting drug tested causes its DIII where i play. But would takeing 250mg a week of enth help me keep my strength and muscle while I lean up???
    How old are you?? You play college ball so I'm assuming that your younger than 25. If thats the case I would recommend cardio and a clean diet with most of the calories consumed from protein. Keep fat intake low and watch carbohydrate intake late in the day. Supplement some glutamine, creatine, and lots of whey protein. You could also throw in an OTC thermogenic to help with a little additional fat loss.

I'm almost 23, but im really looking for the answer whether or not 250mg a week of enth would help me keep my strength and muscle while I lean up??? would it help or not??? Im just really looking for answer to this question???

help please with this question???

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Yes it would testosterone is a good fat burner. But at 250mg week don't expect a dramatic fat loss effect.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    im not sure how u play for ncaa and do not get tested.

ethanate 500mg/week

Okay just makeing sure i understand the reply's, if i use 500mgs of ethn. a week when im trying to cutt up and drop fat this will help me keep the muscle and strength that i have worked to put on during the winter right????

??????

Yes but you MUST use an aromatize inhibitor. Letrozole is the best choice.

why is that?? just wondering?? and what does Letrozole do???

It stops the test from converting into estrogen. Estrogen is your enemy when cutting up.

okay how should it be taken???

Depends on your weekly AAS intake. .5mg ED is a start.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    take l-dex and nolva to help water retention (and gyno)

Thread Information