JdeC is offline New Member

Sust, Decca & Trenbolone cycle

Guys,

I need some advice please. I have just bought some juice from a friend but he went on holiday without writing down the cycle/stack i should be using.

This is what i have: 16ml Sustanon 250, 20ml Trenbolone Acetate (75mg/ml), 16ml Decca-Durabolin (100mg/ml) and 3 amps of Pregnyl for the end of the cycle.

I have done 2 courses before which consisted of a sust/decca stack. However this was about 10 months ago and i have lost alot of my strength. I have been doing quite alot of CV workouts so i currently only weigh about 75KG.

Any advice on the cycle i should use will be appriciated and whether i can mix the roids in the same syringe.

Thanks

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Do some research first don't look fo free handouts. And why in the hell are you just paying for a "cycle" and not actually knowing what you are getting. My mom used to pick ou the groceries when I was a kid and now I buy my own junk it's a stupid adage but take it for what its worth.

Newbies this is for you

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    thats an excellent link chefJ.

BRO,
    what he's trying to say is you need to do some serious research 1st. dont just go sticking yourself without knowing what youre getting into. i understand youve cycled before, and with that being said, YOU should be able to put a cycle together, and let us tune it for you, ok?
    we're always happy to help out, but you need to do the legwork.

peace I4L

Well i was going to do 2ml of sust a week in 2 injections and 2ml of Decca a week in one injection. This has worked well for me in the past. It was just the Trenbolone i wasnt sure of with this combination?

As there is 20ml of Trem could i start off with this at 1ml per week for 4 weeks then introduce the Sust and Decca?

Im not looking for handouts i am just asking for some advice.

do a search on tren , and you'll see it best shot ed or eod.

you have 20ml, and you want to shoot 1ml a week for 4 weeks? this is too little. what is the ratio per ml? 50? 75? 100?

peace I4L

its 75mg/ml

ok,
    tren is a short chain ester so it needs to be injected more frequently. run 75mg eod for 4-5 weeks. when you stop this the others will be kicked in, and you'll be off and running.

peace I4L

Just to clarify... do i start the Decca/Sust stack at the same time i start taking the Tren ?

Thanks for your help I4L

YES...........

peace I4L

ajfina is offline Senior Member
    .personally i use sust at least every 2 or 3 days (at least 3 per week 10 to 12 weeks) BTW i may try the BASSKILLER ed shots of sust (NOTE is not 250 mgs ed)
    deca 400mgs per week 6 weeks , 6 weeks b4 the cycle ends tren ED for 6 weels

sust 750mg per week mon,weds and sat (1-10 or 12}
    deca 400mgs per week tues and thurs or frid (1-6 or 8) depending on how much deca's u have
    tren 75mg ED (6-12)
    and pct

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Trenbolone and nandrolone is not the best idea. Trenbolone and nandrolone both have a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor combine that fact with nolva which increases the concentrations of progesterone receptor and the TSH suppressing effect of the nandrolones which increase prolactin levels and you're ASKING for gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Trenbolone and nandrolone is not the best idea. Trenbolone and nandrolone both have a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor combine that fact with nolva which increases the concentrations of progesterone receptor and the TSH suppressing effect of the nandrolones which increase prolactin levels and you're ASKING for gyno.
    This is one of the benefits of writing tons of profiles...you can rattle off answers like this from the top of your head...

i figured he wasnt going to change his mind there, so i just let that one go.

he seemed hell bent on running everything he had accumulated, and i figured if he ran it in front, it would gradually taper out as the deca was kicking in. nice catch though...for sure.

peace I4L

Thread Information