sooner45 is offline Member

Confused between Letro, Liquidex, Tamox, Nolva, etc.

Huy guys, I'm getting ready to run my next cutting cycle of Prop/Fina/Winny/T3/Clen , and am a little confused with the difference between "Letro, Liquidex, Tamox, Nolva, etc." In reading they all seem to do the same thing, keep water retention down, prevent bitch tits, help in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells, etc. I dont want to spend $200 on AL these products if some of them do the same thing. Is there any 1 or 2 of these that I can take during the cycle that will get the job down to be safe??? I appreciate any help, Thansk guys!

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Huy guys, I'm getting ready to run my next cutting cycle of Prop/Fina/Winny/T3/Clen , and am a little confused with the difference between "Letro, Liquidex, Tamox, Nolva, etc." In reading they all seem to do the same thing, keep water retention down, prevent bitch tits, help in lowering estrogen levels in fat cells, etc. I dont want to spend $200 on AL these products if some of them do the same thing. Is there any 1 or 2 of these that I can take during the cycle that will get the job down to be safe??? I appreciate any help, Thansk guys!
    SERM's and AI's act differently,
    tamox=nolva

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You have two types of anti-e's SERM's and AI's

Not all SERMs work in the same way but they do all have similar characteristics that they act like estrogen in tissue and block estrogens ability to bind to tissue. Nolva is a SERM that will bind to the ER to keep estrogen from binding to that receptor site. Clomid is another type of SERM but it's ability to help with estrogen related sides like gyno are not that good if at all. Clomid is better suited for PCT to help raise LH and FSH levels. Because SERMs have the ability to mimic estrogen in tissue (like nolva does in the liver) this will help with lipid levels.

An AI (aromatase inhibitor) will keep an adrogen (test) from coverting into estrogen. Without estrogen in the system there are almost no chances of estrogen related sides because there's no aromatizing going on.

SERMs Most commonly used
    Nolva (Durring cycle and PCT)
    Clomid (PCT)

AIs most commonly used
    Letrozole
    Proviron
    Arimidex (L-dex)
    Aromasin

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You have two types of anti-e's SERM's and AI's

Not all SERMs work in the same way but they do all have similar characteristics that they act like estrogen in tissue and block estrogens ability to bind to tissue. Nolva is a SERM that will bind to the ER to keep estrogen from binding to that receptor site. Clomid is another type of SERM but it's ability to help with estrogen related sides like gyno are not that good if at all. Clomid is better suited for PCT to help raise LH and FSH levels. Because SERMs have the ability to mimic estrogen in tissue (like nolva does in the liver) this will help with lipid levels.

An AI (aromatase inhibitor) will keep an adrogen (test) from coverting into estrogen. Without estrogen in the system there are almost no chances of estrogen related sides because there's no aromatizing going on.

SERMs Most commonly used
    Nolva (Durring cycle and PCT)
    Clomid (PCT)

AIs most commonly used
    Letrozole
    Proviron
    Arimidex (L-dex)
    Aromasin
    Hey thanks for the Info MM! So basically I can just run...... lets say Letro throughout the cycle, and then save the Nolva/Clomid for PCT???

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey thanks for the Info MM! So basically I can just run...... lets say Letro throughout the cycle, and then save the Nolva/Clomid for PCT???
    You could do that but letro and other AI's can and most likely will have a negative effect on your lipids so using nolva would help them out.

You could use 10mg Nolva ED and 1mg Letro EOD

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    You could do that but letro and other AI's can and most likely will have a negative effect on your lipids so using nolva would help them out.

You could use 10mg Nolva ED and 1mg Letro EOD

Awesome! Thanks for your help MM!

marka is offline Associate Member
    great post reply. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by marka
    great post reply. thank you.
    No, Thank You!!

Swellin Guest
    This should help you.

SERM/AI Definition

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    This should help you.

SERM/AI Definition
    Thanks. BTW sooner45, I meant to reply to mudman.

Dj Reversal is offline Associate Member
    i take tamox ed with my prop/fina injections... as for letro.. i try to take it like once a week just to prevent gyno posibilities.. so far it seems to work well... but PCT is letro / tamox / Clomid

Thread Information