Xplosive is offline New Member

Gains stopped before peak levels

Hey guys

Im doing ICN test enanthate at 250mg every third day, im in the 4th week and start fifth week on monday. My strengths not increased yet and no test pumps but ive gained 14Ibs already and its like the gains have stopped. Do you guys think i should make some more gains in the next few weeks? My diet is spot on so thats definitely not the problem.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive
    Hey guys

Im doing ICN test enanthate at 250mg every third day, im in the 4th week and start fifth week on monday. My strengths not increased yet and no test pumps but ive gained 14Ibs already and its like the gains have stopped. Do you guys think i should make some more gains in the next few weeks? My diet is spot on so thats definitely not the problem.
    just want to make sure i'm reading this right. so you're doing a little over 1500mg a week? or 750 total?

around 750mg total but not exactly because im injecting 250mg every third day

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    around 750mg total but not exactly because im injecting 250mg every third day
    gotcha. i usually don't start getting the real effects of test e til about the fourth week. i would give it a little more time.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I was just thinking how lucky you were to already be up 14lbs in 4 weeks. Patience Bro, the gains will come rolling in over these next few weeks.

Thanks, yeah i know what you mean i took it before at 500mg a week and it didn't kick in till around week 5 because my strength went through the roof on that first monday of week 5 and so did my mates.

Well just weighed myself and im up 17Ibs after food from start of cycle. Start week 5 tomorrow. I can't believe it myself that i have gained this much in just under 5 weeks on test only. Is ICN galenika enanthate supposed to be good?

It'll be unbelievable if i gain more than 22Ibs from this cycle

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey guys

imo, those are good gains, my strength didnt improve much on enth only either

Thread Information