Thread: Question?

Moosepellet is offline Member

Thumbs up Question?

I am getting ready to start my cycle, one week from this monday.

1-20 TEST ENANTHATE 750mg wk
    1-20 EQ 600mg wk
    4-13 TREN ACETATE 75mg ED
    6-11 WINNY 50mg ED
    21-22 TEST PROPIONATE 100mg EOD

ANTI'S
    1-22 LIQUIDEX .5mg ED
    1-22 NOLVA 20mg ED
    1-22 B-6 200mg ED

PCT
    23-26 Clomid 300mg 1st day, 100mg for the rest

*Bought some Clen from AR-R want to add that into the pct, but don't quit know how to go about it. The question that I really want answered is this enough anti's to be taking for particular cycle. I am gyno prone, so thats why I stocked up on liquidex, and Nolva(Liquid Tomoxifen Citrite also bought from AR-R) I read somewhere yesterday that Tomoxifen will increase estrogen/prolactin/prodogen. Is this true, I am worried because I will be taken EQ, TREN ACETATE during weeks 4-13. I just want to be sure to have all my **** in order before going about this cycle. Do you think that I will be okay with what I've got or do I need to get something else? Anyone on the board who could help me out?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Why didn't you get letrozole if you're gyno prone? Nolva increases the receptor for progesterone so it has the potentiol of increasing your chances of getting fina/deca gyno.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    I would stop the EQ at week 19, and run the winny from week 17-22. Other then that it looks like a real nice cycle. You can start the clen the same day you start PCT, look up "clen handbook" it will tell you how to do it properly

Thread Information