swedes is offline Associate Member

prop vs enan vs sust.

I was going to do a cycle with prop and eq. with letro- prop. 100 eod.
    Want very lean gains.
    I was a bit concerned with all of the injections with prop so I was starting to consider enan or sust. approx 500/wk of either. Only looking for 10-15lbs of lean gains with no water-With the letro does it really make a difference between them? 12 wk cycle. Any suggestions? Opinions? Worried about sides was also why I was considering prop.
    Please help me out..I'm pumped because this will be my first test cycle.
    Thanx in advance.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    I was going to do a cycle with prop and eq. with letro- prop. 100 eod.
    Want very lean gains.
    I was a bit concerned with all of the injections with prop so I was starting to consider enan or sust. approx 500/wk of either. Only looking for 10-15lbs of lean gains with no water-With the letro does it really make a difference between them? 12 wk cycle. Any suggestions? Opinions? Worried about sides was also why I was considering prop.
    Please help me out..I'm pumped because this will be my first test cycle.
    Thanx in advance.
    go with the enanthate and 10mg nolva/day with clean diet you want hold much water.

Anybody else who thinks with the letro the enanthate or sust would be Ok. I know some people say sust should be done eod. but once I open the 1cc vial I would have to use it all and I only want to do 500wk tops.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    go with the enanthate .....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swedes
    Anybody else who thinks with the letro the enanthate or sust would be Ok. I know some people say sust should be done eod. but once I open the 1cc vial I would have to use it all and I only want to do 500wk tops.
    that is why you should go with the enathate for a first cycle it is better for a beginer.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    Between the 3 I'd take enan. Less shots, and it's single ester.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Its all up to how many shots you want to do, personaly I love Prop because with ED shots I generaly feel better (less sides, more aggression, higher libido) than I do with Enanthate shooting 2x a week. Also less water with Prop, much less imo. I like going back to the longer esters now and then though, after 20 week runs with ED shots, 2x a week seems like a vacation lol.

Moosepellet is offline Member
    Run the enanthate , it only has to be shot a couple of times instead of ed.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're hell bent on getting lean gains then focus on your diet--and quit looking for the magic combination of steroids that will give you lean mass. You may gain a bit more water on some steroids than others, but whether your gains are lean or not depend fully on your diet and cardio.

Now that I've gotten that out of the way...

You need to decide whether or not you want to be bothered with frequent injections. If you prefer injecting twice per week, then use enanthate or cypionate . If you don't mind frequent injections, then use prop or sust.

The only thing that should be considered here is the frequency of the shots, becasue each test that you listed is going to give you essentially the same results.

Now if you are at 10% bodyfat or less, then you might notice a significant difference in the amount of waterweight generated by enan and prop. If you're around 13% BF, there really won't be much difference. This has been my experience--so it is my opinion on water weight--however, some people do hold a lot more water than others on enan versus prop. The only way to know is to try both. Use one now, and use the other on your next cycle.

thanks guys-I have only 7-8% bf and I have done eod injections with a win/eq cycle-but I thought the prop might hurt a little more that the winni.
    I think extra water will show up but wouldn't the letro negate that-that is my main question

Thread Information