Thread: Why use a test

dazbo is offline Senior Member

Why use a test

I was just wondering if anyone could tell me why there is a need to use test in every cycle?? I know they say use it so you dont get impotency probs and things and probs with the HPTA but I want to know what makes test so much diff to the others steroids that makes it needed in every cycle ??

Also, is M1T similar to test in this way ?? So, (Daft idea I know) could you replace a test (Hyperthetically) with M1T or are they totally different??

Same subject, they reckon M1T is 7x more anabolic than normal test. Now if this is the case (Assuming a 30% absorbtion of actual M1T) then that would make M1T still more than double the strength of normal test??!!!! If this is wrong - then why ??

One more thing I think - when using M1T, its best to use something like 4AD along side it to prevent the loss of libido and things. Now, if normal test HELPS with libido and things, then why does Methyl 1-Test need the 4AD ??

I know these sound like daft Q's but with the stuff I know, its been really bugging me!!

Also, Ive remembered one more thing!! M1T is closest to which AAS ???

thanks

darren

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    testosterone is the key building block for muscle. Without it we could have no muscle whatsoever. Its just a bad idea to have no test in your body during a cycle. Example, you run deca and dbol for 12 weeks, yes you will have natural test in your for the first few weeks, but once the deca shuts down you HPTA, you will have no test, which can cause alot of unwanted and bad side effects like depression, low libido, laziness etc...
    Last edited by Consistency; 02-20-2005 at 04:12 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    there are only a few drugs which actually increase the libido, testosterone , chlorotestosterone, 7methylchorotestosterone, trestolone, and proviron .

M1t is not testosterone, or any of these. That's why it doesn't help your libido.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by dazbo
    I was just wondering if anyone could tell me why there is a need to use test in every cycle?? I know they say use it so you dont get impotency probs and things and probs with the HPTA but I want to know what makes test so much diff to the others steroids that makes it needed in every cycle ??
    Outside source of testosterone will replace natural levels that have been lost due to the cycle.

Also, is M1T similar to test in this way ?? So, (Daft idea I know) could you replace a test (Hyperthetically) with M1T or are they totally different??
    Not really. M1T is a powerful androgen/anabolic with an estimated anabolic effect of 44 times that of primobolan . It does not convert to estrogen but becuase of its potenty it will shut you down. So IMO it cannot replace test.

Same subject, they reckon M1T is 7x more anabolic than normal test. Now if this is the case (Assuming a 30% absorbtion of actual M1T) then that would make M1T still more than double the strength of normal test??!!!! If this is wrong - then why ??
    It's not that simple. A lot of other factors are involved. Binding affinity to the A.R, the drugs metabolism etc. M1T is more anabolic than test yes however, M1T is an oral with a short active life so in the long run test is better.
    One more thing I think - when using M1T, its best to use something like 4AD along side it to prevent the loss of libido and things. Now, if normal test HELPS with libido and things, then why does Methyl 1-Test need the 4AD ??
    4AD converts to test right?

Also, Ive remembered one more thing!! M1T is closest to which AAS ???
    Boldenone aka EQ + methlyation (adding a methyl group to the molecule)= methandrostenolone aka D-bol + 2 hydrogen atoms (dihydro)= methyldihydroboldenone aka M1T.

Thus M1T is most likely closest to D-bol.

thanks

darren
    Bill is in the mail.

Right thanks for that so far BIG.
    I now understand the first statement about the test replacing the test and hence libido rises. And also, if 4AD converts to test - that answers that one!

I have also put a post in about replacing my Dbol with M1T so you have confirmed there what I thought - M1T being closest to Dianabol . I was thinking about swapping my Dbol for M1T cos I have had no strength gains on dbol or anything like it at 30mg/day. BUT, when I used M1T previous to AAS, its the only thing to increase my strength, I lost fat and gained muscle and felt great on it! So hence, the thought about swapping ??? (Thoughts on that ?)

You also mention that test being better mainly due to longer active half lifes etc. So, would that not say it is better than Dbol?? Dbol is good for strength and bulking, but you lose gains. Methyl 1-Test is great for that too but you dont lose what you gained as much. So again, is M1T better than Dbol ?? Its starting to seem that way so far ???

Also, Primo is supposed to be very anabolic and low androgenic , so if M1T is 44x as strong as Primo, then M1T would be a great option right ??

One more thing. When you say about exogenous source of test being say test enanthate or similar, what is going into your body with say deca or winny etc ?? Does this mean on deca and the likes that you still have natural test in the body ?? And why does deca shut u down so much ??

I appreciate your help in trying to educate me!!

Thank you

Darren

Iowa is offline Banned

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Right thanks for that so far BIG.
    I now understand the first statement about the test replacing the test and hence libido rises. And also, if 4AD converts to test - that answers that one!

I have also put a post in about replacing my Dbol with M1T so you have confirmed there what I thought - M1T being closest to Dianabol . I was thinking about swapping my Dbol for M1T cos I have had no strength gains on dbol or anything like it at 30mg/day. BUT, when I used M1T previous to AAS, its the only thing to increase my strength, I lost fat and gained muscle and felt great on it! So hence, the thought about swapping ??? (Thoughts on that ?)

You also mention that test being better mainly due to longer active half lifes etc. So, would that not say it is better than Dbol?? Dbol is good for strength and bulking, but you lose gains. Methyl 1-Test is great for that too but you dont lose what you gained as much. So again, is M1T better than Dbol ?? Its starting to seem that way so far ???

Also, Primo is supposed to be very anabolic and low androgenic , so if M1T is 44x as strong as Primo, then M1T would be a great option right ??

One more thing. When you say about exogenous source of test being say test enanthate or similar, what is going into your body with say deca or winny etc ?? Does this mean on deca and the likes that you still have natural test in the body ?? And why does deca shut u down so much ??

I appreciate your help in trying to educate me!!

Thank you

Darren
    If you feel better on M1T than D-bol it's a no brainer. Read Hookers deca profile to fully understand why/how the nandrolone family shuts you down so hard.

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I think the most important reason for running test with your cycles is that it helps to solidify your gains so that you don't lose the majority of them when you come off.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    If you feel better on M1T than D-bol it's a no brainer. Read Hookers deca profile to fully understand why/how the nandrolone family shuts you down so hard.
    What do u mean here ?? If I feel better on it then use it cos there not much diff ???

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Test is so improtant because it is replacement for your natural testosterone . When you take hormones, they all act in similiar ways to endogenous testosterone, in many ways......for muscle....NOT your sex drive. I once made the mistake of running Eq (included in nandrolone family) when I was less educated. Muscles still grew as expected.... but my manhood was practically paralyzed...trust me its not worth it. your **** will be completely un-responsive. Also had serious problems with energy levels... almost like depression, couldnt get energy to get out of bed.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    must have test, otherwise you got no testosterone , and no will power to do anything, you will get lazy, and no sex drive, not worth it for the few extra bucks, will add on some muscle, and get you pumped up for the gym

Thread Information