STEVO 47 is offline Banned

chances of orders making it from eurp.

Changing sources to a european one. Is it getting too dangerous
    receiving from europe. anyone having problems coming from this
    area. I've ordered before without any problems but not as of late.

Juice Lee is offline Junior Member
    I made an order from Europe over 3 weeks ago and havent recieved anything yet. I been trying to e-mail the source and they dont respond back. Im now hoping i got scammed rather than it getting seized. It would be my second seizure...the first one I got caught smuggling across the mexican boarder. So if i get a seizure ...im sure ill be in deep shyt. If everything works out..im still not gonna order from Europe anymore...not worth the stress. I gotta use Nizoral just to stop my hairloss from the stress of a possible seizure. (lol)

NEWKILLA is offline Junior Member
    mine got pinched at JFK,

try and stay domestic

KILLLLLLA

Jackt23 is offline Member
    It all depends on who your dealing with....if they are good to go..they will know how to work it...

p.s. ive had success a couple times recently

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Yeah its tough getting anything from outside the US lately just stay domestic if you can.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    How about from china?

chinas ok...i recieved all my orders from china no prob. Depends alot on the source and his shipping method..i think thats the most important factor.

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    How long did it take you to receive from china and what coast are you on? I'm sure that does take a toll on the TA time

Im on the west coast. It took 4 days. My source tracked it the whole time and even Instant Messaged me to tell me when it arrived on U.S. soil. It didnt go through customs...it went AROUND customs. Anymore indepth info should be taken to PM's.

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    Back in the day wayyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day I oredered from a guy in China. You want to know how I did it. I literally wrote him a letter, included a money order, and had tracking on the letter (which only went as far as US borders. hahahhahahha) and in about 8 weeks I got my gear.

Man I envy you guys and not having to do the things of yesteryear to get your gear!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Yeah it should or I'll be sure this get deleted... You guys are insane to
    talk about any of this in the open.. Not you Juice Lee your reply was fine...

Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    Im on the west coast. It took 4 days. My source tracked it the whole time and even Instant Messaged me to tell me when it arrived on U.S. soil. It didnt go through customs...it went AROUND customs. Anymore indepth info should be taken to PM's.

Tyson2481 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice Lee
    I made an order from Europe over 3 weeks ago and havent recieved anything yet. I been trying to e-mail the source and they dont respond back. Im now hoping i got scammed rather than it getting seized. It would be my second seizure...the first one I got caught smuggling across the mexican boarder. So if i get a seizure ...im sure ill be in deep shyt. If everything works out..im still not gonna order from Europe anymore...not worth the stress. I gotta use Nizoral just to stop my hairloss from the stress of a possible seizure. (lol)
    Wow dude second time pinched??? What did they do to u in mexico when they caught u im curious?????has anyone contacted u or came by to see u? Sheez now im kinda sweatin it, i ordered from europe bout 2 weeks ago but it has taken up to a month before so mabye not

Thread Information