rippedstud is offline New Member

Question For those who have used fina

I just want to know what are ur experiences with this drug. a have done a few light cycles, and i'm thinking of using this stuff. what were the side effects like. also, i know there are pellets, and u can take them oraly, but everyone seems to be injecting, so i'm sure thats the better way. but would it be bad to take it oraly. what were ur resutls with this drug, at what dosage? info would be greatly appreciated. my stats are 5'10, 200lbs, not sure exactly on body fat, around 10% probably. i'm lookin to put on a decent amount of quality muscle, and i'm tryin to figure out if this is for me, so all the info possible would be appreciated. i have researched it a good amount, and read all the old posts about it. so whats ur opinion/experience?

Skrilla is offline New Member
    Personally it is my favorite. Im not into bulking cycles so I have taken it to get cut. I was only eating around 2000 cal/day and still gained around 15lbs. I was doing 150mg eod along with eq and winny. Only slight acne, and didnt notice any aggression. I would bother eating the though, you would be wasting your money. Besides the kits are easy to get and make. Hope this helps--Skrilla

CYCLEON Guest
    I love tren (the active in fina) - for allthe info look in the 'cult of fina"

http://pub24.ezboard.com/bfinaplix

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ive only done fina via the dmso route, and loved every minute of it. i took the pellets,(i ran 140mg ed) crushed them up, and put them in shotglass with the dmso. solution went into the m. wave oven for approx. 30-40 secs. came out golden colored, with the binders seperated and lying on the bottom of the glass. sucked the solution out with an eyedropper, rubbed it on my forearms, and 6 weeks later i was up 15 lbs.......................

peace bb79

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i tried it twice the first time i did it dsmo and now im using a kit i had good results. but i heard doing it orrally doesnt work that good if you really dont want to stick it do it dsmo instead of oral

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you compare the transdermal vs injection? Also there is finasol, you spray it on (no dmso smell). I was thinking of just buying a kit, everything I've read said transdermally is 25% less effective. Besides I like needles. Check out Cycles link those guys know there stuff.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    well the dsmo worked well. i just started sticking it about 2 weeks ago so i dont know yet.but if you are doing other stuff wit hit it becomes alot of sticking.

CYCLEON Guest
    well, you can take fina orally and it will have an effect. However, the effectiveness is perhaps 20-25% of the injectable VS between 50-80% for transdermal. so teh real question is why anyone would eat fina when there are so many better ways of using it.

AFRock22 is offline New Member
    Actually you can take them orally, but you will only get 20% absorption, with DMSO or phlogel you will get 80% absorption, and with the inject you will get 100%. I think doin the inject at 75mg ED is the best way to do it.

I pulled this off of cycleon's link and thought it would help ... very informative:Q) What is DMSO?
    A) Dimethyl Sulfoxide. It's derived from wood pulp and it's used as a solvent. Acts a a transdermal carrier.

Q) How much DMSO should I use when applying Fina?
    A) It varies, but from personal experience, about a tablespoon of the gel or slightly less works well.

Q) How much Fina do I mix in with the DMSO?
    A) The amount of Fina would depend on your weight, stats, and the results you would like to obtain. Most common dosages are 2-3 pellets daily FINELY crushed with the DMSO.

Q) Do I crush the pellets before putting them into the DMSO?
    A) You must make sure to get the pellets into a POWDER/FLOUR like consistency. Get a pill crusher from your local drug store, they work well. Apply the DMSO to your skin and put the powder on top of it. Then, rub away!!!!

Q) Should I mix my DMSO with water?
    A) Some people do, others don't. Water is sometimes added to the DMSO upon application because it heats up the compound. A 50/50 DMSO/Water mix is used. I use the gel, and have found it not necessary to add water. When I did, it got too messy and didn't absorb as well. You can try it yourself to see if it works for you. I attained fantastic results by just using the gel. I let the heat and the sweatiness from the plastic wrap I cover the application area with heat up my skin.

Q) Will I stink from the DMSO?
    A) Most people will develop what has been described as a garlic type odor on their breath, and possibly on their skin. Using the gel, I have not had such a problem. I may be lucky however because I also never had skin irritation problems. Remember not to go overboard on the amount of DMSO you use, and always wash your hands afterwards. The less on your skin, the less chance of becoming Mr. Ass.

Q) Why does my skin get irritated, dry, bumpy, and red?
    A) Everyone responds differently to DMSO. Again, I only got a little dryness of skin @ the application site, and I eventually avoided that dryness by rotating application sites daily. The amount you use also has an effect on these sides.

Q) Where do I apply the DMSO with my Fina?
    A) Common application sites are the insides of the elbows, insides of the thighs, and the back of the knees. By rotating these sites, you can avoid the dryness and irritation that would occur with one application site. I have found my personal favorite location to apply it. I apply a tablespoon of gel to the inside of my ankle, right where the bone is. I then sprinkle my Fina POWDER on top of the gel. Working out from the center, I spread it evenly out over those big ass veins that run by the bone, and all over the capillaries that are on the inside meaty part of the foot. I then wrap this with plastic wrap and an ace bandage, and off to bed!

Q) How long can I use DMSO?
    A) Common usage is as long as your cycle lasts. Most commonly 6 weeks.

Q) Does DMSO affect my libido?
    A) No. There is no evidence DMSO has any effects on libido, sperm count, testicular shrinkage, etc. Seems silly, but I have had inquiries on this. Q) What are side effects of using DMSO? A) As a relatively new product used by bodybuilders and others, it seems relatively safe. Common sides are the stink, the dryness, but nothing else major. It is said to act as a joint healer. Being a transdermal carrier, anything that mixes with this compound is carried into your bloodstream. This is where things can get dangerous.

Q) Where can I get DMSO?
    A) DMSO.com is one location, although you can find it cheaper on the Internet if you look for a while.

Q) Can I get an infection from using DMSO?
    A) When you apply DMSO, everything that goes in the DMSO gets transferred into the system, that includes germs, bacteria, air born viruses, etc.

Q) Can I inject DMSO?
    A) Sure, and go ahead and throw in some Liquid Plummer and Old English 800. ........NO! Seriously, why the heck would you want to do this? Sorry, couldn't resist! I couldn't believe my ears when I heard this one! Someone was actually doing this @ another board. I don't know what happened to him, nor do I want to know.

Fast R

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    If your gonna do transdermal finasol looks damn good to me

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    im running fina in my next cycle, and im gonna inject this time, i will compare results from dmso, last time, and injecting this time. hope you bros are right......................

peace bb79

Thread Information