Thread: low dose cycle

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member

low dose cycle

i was thinking about doing a low dose cycle in the future. enanthate 250mg a week for 12-20 weeks depending on my gains/sides. but my question is if i have already done 2 cycles of 500mg of test a week for 10 weeks. would the gains be worth it to do that or should i go with 750mg a week like i orignaly have planed. ne one have experience with going to a lower dose than ur previous cycle?

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    UP THE GEAR !!! fuk the low dose ****!!

bigbodyjosh is offline Member
    Yeah, kind of similar to a bridge. I'm wondering the same thing i'm about to complete my 12 weeks on gear and i don't want to get off. I actually want to take something mild low dose for 8 weeks and start hitting my tren /prop hardcore. Hopefully someone can awnser how we can correctly do this. I know theres alot of dudes that do actually bridge so i'd like to know how exactly to do it. Someone told me to take 10mg dbols in the morning to spike my test levels or some crap and trick my body into thinking its my natural test for those 2 months i am off but i dunno how solid that info is.

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    star with at least 4-500 mg/week total and when u start plateuing bump up the gear for the last 3 weeks or so by 50-100mg/week
    **** ramping down.

You have to come off or ramp down sometime. Last time i did that and didn't come off and ramp down i looked like an overgrown pimple. I couldn't even take off my shirt of how embarassed i was. Therefore, I must either tamper down and stay low dose or come off completely. Then again , Everyone is diffrent. My good friend is on like 1GRAM of test for like 2 years without a sign of acne. Bastard!

UP THE GEAR !!! fuk the low dose ****!!

lol yea i realy want to but im still not sure some people like longer lose dose cycles thats y im considering it

im just finishing up my second cycle and dont want to come off but i'am going to. it wouldnt be a bridge i plan on waiting about 8-10 weeks b4 coming back on

Thats what im thinking of doing but then again I'm running GH with it....So either that should hold me or i'm gonna do something mild 200mg Primo or some vars to keep me nice and tight.

ne one?

Here's some info that might help. I plan on doing it as well.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=150547

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    Deffinitely go with the higher dose. That isnt enough for a FIRST cycle imo. I ran that dose (with enanthate ) after a 500mg cycle(HRT), and it was juss enough for me to keep my gains. maybe gained obut 5-10lbs, 20cc's later

****, i thought he was talking about bridging cycles in between at a low dose...whoops sorry man

i was wondering y u sent me that thread about bridging. i said in my post i dont want to come off but im going to so it would not be a bridge. but i do appricate the help bbj and everyone

anytime buddy.

ace ventura is offline Member
    If you bridge with test you're not giveing your body a chance to recover at all, but you probably know that don't you..

Don't up the dose if you think you can grow on the same amount as last time. If you had great gains and found 500 mg effective last time, why up it to 750 mg? I'm not a vet though..

Thread Information