Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member

Just had surgery

Just had surgery on my mouth 2 weeks ago which left me unable to eat and train properly. I had been out of the gym for just over 2 weeks today and I was absolutly disgusted in myself today. I felt like a malnourished monkey in the gym today. I actually walked out on myself! I have never done that before!

Here is the question..... Pretty sure I already know the answer to. Friday I got the rest of my goodies for a pretty good cycle and now I am sitting on all this crank wondering should I???? Or should I wait out a little?? I think it would movitate me beyond all, but I am still having a hard time eating. What do you guys think?

Just blowing some steam here!

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    wait, definately. get back to normal first and back in your working out routine, then start.

Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah I know. I guess maybe deep down inside I was wanting to hear you guys say "Go prick yourself NOW! You will feel better" But I guess if I cant even feed myself then what is the point eh?!

ull be superised how soon you regain tho...

ever hear of muscle memory....

u should be back in fighting shape soon enough bro...wait it out...haha dont make me come take you pinz

ace ventura is offline Member
    Two weeks? It's nothing man.. I know how it feels when it's 2-3 weeks since you actually worked out a sertain muscle. Feels like ****, weaker, smaller, loose apetite. Just work out one-three times and you're back. You probably just have to fill it up with energy and water. Just get your ass to the gym!

littlemac is offline New Member
    I heard it takes half the time you took off to get back to where you were when you stopped lifting, example-2 weeks off would take 1 week of lifting to get back to yourself at the gym...hold off a couple of weeks then go nuts with your *&^%$!!!!!

ducati996 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ace ventura
    Two weeks? It's nothing man.. I know how it feels when it's 2-3 weeks since you actually worked out a sertain muscle. Feels like ****, weaker, smaller, loose apetite. Just work out one-three times and you're back. You probably just have to fill it up with energy and water. Just get your ass to the gym!
    I agree. If you cant eat you might as well drink shakes all day. haha Seroiusly hang in there bro maybe a week or two. Also I got this new protein pudding at the gym by stalone today it is great 20grams protein and you dont have to chew. Good luck bro.

znak is offline Senior Member
    I just got back from 6 weeks off due to a hernia surgery. I, too, am chomping at the bit to start my cycle. But I am waiting three weeks to get back into things.

Walking out!!!! Sh*t, I was in pig heaven.

Love the pump. F*ck, I didn't want to leave (or take it easy.)

Jack yourself up before you go to the gym, then do it, to it!!!!!

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    hurnia surgeries are no fun, rember though it will tak 2-3 weeks for your stuff to get in, if you are able to lift now, i would jsut start eating and lifting now and start the juice in a week or so, i know its tough to wait, but its better if you are at 100% to start

Thread Information