Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    yo i noticed you play rugby, if you are gonna juice in season, DO NOT DRINK, i know its tough i play for a local team and when everyone is around drinking just don't do it. Also i would wait a while and get on a stict diet. if you are gonna do it now make sure you have some clomid and the other proper PCT gear.

DawsonDraco is offline New Member

alternating

when injecting, where are the best sites

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    500MG'S PER WEEK 10 weeks ,..ADD SOME DBOL20-30 mgs for 4 weeks,..make sure you pist cycle is lined up too!

rgecko23 is offline Associate Member
    so your saying if someone hasnt worked out in a bout 6 months and is getting back into it not to take test? or just because he has just started working out? i can see if he just started working out, there is a million ways to gain weight. i was 6' 150 whe ni started working otu nd i ate a ton and drank protien like it was water. and igained alot w/ muscle. 6 months since iworked out last and lost alot of it, but i agree with all of you for sure, this guy needs to eat,eat, and eat some more. he can gain for sure. no carbs? thats just retarded. carbs are good how else do you expect to gain. especially if you want to do test. im no pro by anymeans i have waited a month of working out again to do test. icouldnt imagine doing it if the first time i picked up a weight was three months ago.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    this is how you have to eat to gain weight

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

I think youre over training too. Going to the gym 7 days a week is not good for building muscle, you need to take 1-2 days completely off a week. 2 1/2 hour training sessions are terrible 45-60 minutes max/bodypart. Your body gets catabolic after that

bro, i was about 165 lbs. 6'3" when i started lifting. just like you, desperate for size and none of these thick guys understand that. i waited till i was kifting for 3-4 years and 195lbs. and i still think it was too early. heres why:
    1) three months isnt enough to know how to lift and get the most out of it.
    2)the more you juice, the harder the gains to come by, so wait till your sure your plateauing
    3)these arent just a bunch of beefcakes, theyve researched this stuff for a long time they know how to come on and they know how to come off.
    4)your diet is all wrong, if you stick a--loads of test in your body and dont eat, all your gonna be left with is a skinny frame with more body hair and less head hair.
    I know how bad you want to be thick but face it your genetics made you thin. you have to work twice as hard to put on size. to early and you wont grow much and your body will be all wacked out. p.m. someone, we'll all be glad to write you out a simple diet/lift routine guaranteed to put some weight on you. p.s. im 24 also i now weigh 215 and ripped(still got the abs from being thin, thats the plus) steroids are not otc supplements they have sides, get the most from them by knowing what your doing.good luck, keep hitting it!

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    this is how you have to eat to gain weight

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

I think youre over training too. Going to the gym 7 days a week is not good for building muscle, you need to take 1-2 days completely off a week. 2 1/2 hour training sessions are terrible 45-60 minutes max/bodypart. Your body gets catabolic after that

true that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information