smokeydabear is offline Associate Member

Question First Cycle Questions

This is my first cycle and i started off with 250 mg of test enanthate for 2 weeks, then upped to 250 mg test enanthate with 100 mg of test prop for the 3rd week. I just took my 4th week injection with 500 mg of test enan. Just wondering if i continue taking 500 mg of test enan for weeks 5-10 if this is a good first cycle. Also strongly considering getting clomi and clem for my pct.
    At first i was using 25g 1.5" pins now switched to 20g 1.0", question was if the 20 1.0" is the right size to be using in my buttocks. Lastly, my size is 5'9" 175 lbs and was wondering what would be good to burn up some body fat during or after my cycle. Any and all opinions are appreciated.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I would keep dosages consistant (i.e. 500mg weeks 1-10)
    I strongly advise you to use clomid and nolva for pct. (u should have both b4 u start)
    and 20g needle?? OOOUUUUCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    use a 23-25g 1.5" for buttocks

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    forst off definatly get clomid for when your done and do it like this 300 mgs the first day, then 100 mgs for the next 20 days. Secondly keep going with the 500 mgs a week, that is a great beginner cycle and you will start to see great gains from it aroundweek 4 or 5. As for losing weight hit up some cardio and keep your diet clean, high protien and good carbs. As for needle size go with 22g inch and a half needles for your glute injections. You may also want to think about some nolvadex in case of gyno. Good luck

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    I would keep dosages consistant (i.e. 500mg weeks 1-10)
    I strongly advise you to use clomid and nolva for pct. (u should have both b4 u start)
    and 20g needle?? OOOUUUUCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!
    use a 23-25g 1.5" for buttocks
    i agree, a 20 guage bro, wow!!

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member
    isn't 20 guage for cattle?

its also used as a straw

only reason im using 20g 1" pins is that they are the only ones accessable at the moment. My only concern is if they are just as effective as the longer, smaller gauge needles (i.e. 25g 1.5") They dont seem to be painful for me actually, so thats not a concern.

they'll do the job. But depending on your BF you might want to go get inch and a half

cFIRES670 is offline Junior Member
    i like 25g inch and a halfs

by BF do u mean Body Fat ?

yeah

why do 1.5" work better for body fat ? and is test enan a good choice for this kind of cycle in my situation ? i dont have a lot of body fat, just a little more in my stomach area. nothing a few more situps cant fix

it just gets the test into the muscle, the reason i asked about your bf is because if you are very lean then you can probobly get away with using 1 inch pins, but people that have a bigger ass need longer pins....catch my drift. I would still reccomend 1.5 inch pins just to be safe. And yes that is a good cycle to do for your first time but make sure you get nolva and clomid.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeydabear
    only reason im using 20g 1" pins is that they are the only ones accessable at the moment. My only concern is if they are just as effective as the longer, smaller gauge needles (i.e. 25g 1.5") They dont seem to be painful for me actually, so thats not a concern.

getpinz.com bro

no i am rather slim throughout all of my body, especially my ass. I just have a little bit of a beer belly, not much at all just more than I am used to. also, i am definately going to do the clomid and nolvadex . question is, how much of each do i take a week, for how long and when do i start it ?

DrugsrGood is offline Associate Member
    20ga. w/ no pain...?!... Now youre not sticking that pin in a pre-existing hole in your buttocks are you??...1-1/2" 23ga. works like a charm for me otherwise

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    winstrol burn fat. test e 500mg week 1-11 then winstrol 50mg's ed week 6-11. The test will inhance the effects of the winstrol and you will burn fat and cut up at the same time. When you get off the test expect to lose alot of weight, but your winstrol gains will stay with you.

Glock-19 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DrugsrGood
    20ga. w/ no pain...?!... Now youre not sticking that pin in a pre-existing hole in your buttocks are you??...1-1/2" 23ga. works like a charm for me otherwise
    I used 17 guage for eq and it felt the same as a 23g to me, just the 17g looks more intimidating and makes me bleed.

Thread Information