PC155 is offline New Member

How much Tren E weekly?

I'm considering stacking Tren E with Test E for my first cycle since i've heard so many good things about it but i'm unsure how much to take. I've been lifting 5-6 days a week for the past 4 years. Current stats are 5'10 185 8%bf. I'd like to get to 200-205 with this cycle. I'll be running Test E @ 4-500mg's weekly for 10wks. and assuming i should run Tren E for 8-9wks. I've read a few posts where ppl. did not suggest a first time user going with Tren but i've heard too many good things. Suggestions are appreciated

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i don't think a first time user should use tren either, but if you are going to use it use tren a for first time incase sides bother you too much, you can bail out of it and it will leave your body faster.

so your saying to use acetate? from what i've read acetate will leave your body quicker then tren E. How much should I use weekly with tren a and tren e, i was thinking with tren a 75eod and with tren e 200mg's weekly. Which is the going rate for each and what brands to try to get

tren a for a first time user i would go 50mg/ed or if you want 100mg/eod. Tren e would be 400mg/wk. taken twice weekly.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I'd rather do the tren enanthate over the acetate...Hit 400mg a week and gains should be pretty good...

Thanks guys, I'll see what i can find

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Use the acetate. If you can't handle the sides and you discontinue the drug it will clear quickly. I did tren ace and test e for my 1st cycle w/o problems.

Swellin Guest
    I think it is insane for a first time user to run tren . You need to figure out what test is going to do first. Tren has it's own set of side effects, and you really won't know what is causing which one if you run tren in your first cycle.

As for your goals, test alone will be enough to get you 20lbs. Wait until later to run the tren.

mule1983 is offline Associate Member
    I am not saying its is a good or bad idea but my first cycle was prop and tren A at 75 and 50mg ED. I did it fine and that is the exact cycle i am on right now same dosages and everything. I am up 18lbs on my 18th day of injections... I know alot is water weight and some fat but i have alot of time left. If you think you can handle it no one can stop you and im pretty sure it wont kill you but tren is a pretty hard androgen so be careful.

I think i'm just gonna give the tren acetate a try, if it starts to bother me i'll stack it with deca simple as that. Will 75mg eod be suffecient? With the acetate will i still need to run it 8 weeks?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Be sure not to run the tren and deca together for an extended period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by PC155
    I think i'm just gonna give the tren acetate a try, if it starts to bother me i'll stack it with deca simple as that. Will 75mg eod be suffecient? With the acetate will i still need to run it 8 weeks?
    if you are going to run eod i would go 100mg and if you can deal with the sides run it 8 wks.

i meant run deca with test e instead of tren if the side effects are too much for me to handle

As of right now the cycle will be 4-500mg's a week of test e and 100mg eod of tren . Test 10weeks and tren 8. I think my biggest problem will be eating enough food

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    I was on 500 a week and i saw good results.

Thread Information