How much weight do you think I'm going to be able to lose dieting with this gear??

I'm trying to gradually lose weight for the next 10 weeks. I'd like to lose 2 lbs a week for the next 10 weeks and come into my show weighing 210-215, I'm 233 now. I'm on week 4 of my 14 week cycle. I do 100mg ed prop, 75mg eod tren , and just started EQ last week at 800mg(frontloading) but will drop to 400mg for the next 13 weeks. Would have started the EQ from the jump, but didnt have it on hand yet, figured its still early enough to hit. Anyways, it seems as if losing weight is becoming impossible no matter what I do. If I wasnt cycling I'd probably be down around 210 lbs already, but with the gear in me its hard to lose any weight, and I'm dieting tight as hell. Dropped cheat days, just do cheat meals now, cardio 4 days a week, kicked up intensity in the gym ALOT, but yet it doesnt wanna come off. Maybe am cardio will help. Is it possible I'm eating too much chicken? I usually eat 2 lbs a day, and 20 cans of tuna a week. I'm hitting ECA stack, I was on clen , need to order more. Do any of you find it extremely difficult to lose weight on gear? Im 233 lbs now, I need to start dropping at least 2 lbs a week for the next 10 weeks or I'm going to get my ass kicked at the show. Any suggestions??

oh yeah, and I work out hard as f*ck and my calorie count is at only 2800 a day, about 150 grams of carbs.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    AM cardio on an empty stomach should help. How often are you doing cardio during the week? I would recommened doing at least 5 days and possibly 7 if you could.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    don't just go by the scale because if the pounds aren't coming off but your bodyfat is dropping that is better because you are retaining your muscle.

It seems as if I've gotten bigger and leaner even on a calorie count as low as 2800 a day, it's unreal, I guess I need to just go by the mirror and bodyfat calipers. I will post some pics as soon as I resize them.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It seems as if I've gotten bigger and leaner even on a calorie count as low as 2800 a day, it's unreal, I guess I need to just go by the mirror and bodyfat calipers. I will post some pics as soon as I resize them.
    if your bf% is dropping and you are getting bigger that is great. Gear is very important when dieting because it helps you retain more muscle, as long as you are eating enough to maintain it.

Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    if your bf% is dropping and you are getting bigger that is great. Gear is very important when dieting because it helps you retain more muscle, as long as you are eating enough to maintain it.
    I suppose I just think too much about what the guys in the shows are looking like at 225 and up. It's hard to visualize yourself looking like that sometimes because it has always seemed impossible in the past. But I guess I have the right resources now, and I am hitting dosages that are enough to be 225lbs shredded with a good diet. It's just hard to visualize it ya' know? Oh well, time will tell in about 8-10 weeks right.

Logan13 is offline Banned

stayinstacked

stayinstacked,
    How are your daily Test Prop injections going? I'll be starting Test Prop and Winny next month; excited but not looking forward to the ED injections.Any advice?

-Logan13

warlock is offline Associate Member
    What show are you gonna do? Will it be your 1st show? Where will it be?

I would say as long as you keep getting leaner and ripped it does not matter how much you weigh. In fact the bigger the better as long as you are ripped and hard as a rock.

How lean are you now? And will your cycle remain like that until the show or will you be adding or dropping anything? Just curious.

Thread Information