stangboy is offline New Member

customs seized gear

Whats up bros, i have used the search button and read extensively but most were older posts. I have ordered overseas many times with no problem. So i got comfortable and placed a bigger order. My repuatable source has staggered packages(6 packs total).well i recieved 2 and then i got the standard customs letter from JFK. The problem is that i still have 3 packages en-route already. I use a po box to keep gear from home etc.Can not change addy, but plan on getting new one for future orders. packs are coming. My question is has my address been flagged? What exactly does that mean? Is there a more likelyhood of them being seized or because of so many packages coming through it will still be at random because i just can not see them looking for my name? And if seized how many will it take for them to look for me and who looks for you? The orders will contain about 20 decas a piece, and i am nervous and do not know what to expect so any info or experiences shared would be greatly appreciatted. Thanks

thunder20 is offline Associate Member
    i dont think anyone will come looking for you. However that address is definatly seized which means they will check every package that comes there. So yes that address will be flagged for sure, definatly get a new p.o. box with a new name. But the letter they send you is the extent of what they'll do, dont worry. Good luck with your future shipments

What about the packages en-route? Are they definetly going to be seized? Or is there a chance they could come through?

I mean will there be extra effort looking for red flagged packages. How do they now what package has been red flagged or not? Sorry for all the questions but how does all this work. Do they sort out red flagged packs at JFK, Are my odds the same as before the seizure letter or now they have become worse? Hope you can understand me, sorry!

If address i seized and packages will be checked, how do they know what packs are flagged is there some kind of scanner they use for getting pack to destination.

brabus55 is offline New Member
    ive never had roids shipped to me from overseas ever,but i did have an online business for 2 years and i use to get taxed like a mother ****er, so what i had my supplier(s) do is to use different methods instead of local post offices,like use DHL,UPS,fedex,it should have no problem going thru,once we changed it up,nothing ever happened,never got anything held up or even taxed,thats cuz not as many packages go thru these companies and there not as strict,i gurantee youll get every package thats sent to you if used one of those 3 services

bigswolej is offline Junior Member

seized

hey bro dnt know if this can be any help, but i got a pack seized at jfk before also, but i also didnt have any others following it though, my guess is that since ur red flagged, that ur future packs will get caught, but since its a big quanity they could possibly look more into , like the possibilty that you could have intentions of distributing to people so be carefull, id be carefull bout accepting any packs....

Thanks for the info..I'll post more after the end of the week with results hopefully it will help someone out some day....Things seem pretty hot right now!

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    The seizures are really high lately. I have had 3 packages siezed in the last couple of months.

I was talking to my source and he said that he used to have a 95% success rate and now it is down to like 65%. He resends on seizures, but he is going to have to raise his prices if this keeps up. He mentioned sending them by sea instead of air mail, but it could take around 1 month if he goes that route.

I have found a domestic source, but his prices are a little higher and I really liked dealing with the source that I had.

Thread Information