PoorMan is offline Junior Member

Weight loss cycle?

Hey, I am 6'2" and 260lbs. I have been working out for 6 months or so and retained my 260lbs, but defenitely gained muscle. Unfortunetely I didnt measure my BF% when I first started, so I dont know if Im actually losing fat or what. I started benching 135lbs and now Im doing about 210/215lbs, so I dont want to take any strength or mass AS just yet since Im already getting good gains. I have been looking into Clen and/or Cytomel for the weight loss though. Does anyone know what good doses for me since I need to lose a lot of fat? Also how much could I expect to lose in a 2 week on/2 week off clen cycle? I've been fat since I was 10 years old...I really want to get rid of this and Im willing to do whatever it takes during the cycle. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    first of all, you should have waited until you could bench at least your body weight before starting a cycle (i would have recommended benching at least 1.5x you bw....).

you should look into doing some serious cardio and dieting. get those things right before attempting any more drugs. it will help you out tremendously in the long run.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    I agree with Dr. evil, it doesn't sound like your body is ready for anabolics yet...

Thread Information