Thread: T3 / Cytomel

mukkler is offline Junior Member

T3 / Cytomel

Is T3 effective on low calorie diets? Im thinking of going KETO with like 300g protein, 30g carbs + some but not to much fat, about 1500 cals /day. 1 high carb day / week..

I have used this before and lost about 1,5-2 pounds/week. Will i lose much more if i throw in 25mcg T3 /day?

bmwrob is offline Member
    Your body produces about 25mcg per day naturally anyways so I don't believe that would have any effect besides maybe increased protein synthesis. I would do a search for Mallets Thyroid guide. He knows alot on the subject of proper dosages for weightloss.

LILLEN is offline Associate Member
    Im not saying that Im right, but I have read some where that T3 and Keto is bad kombo... So do some search and also look on wich doses should be taken. I think you need to go above 25 mcg if you want results.

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    it is very beneficial in a keto diet, because you are low in carbs and restricted in calories your body produces less thyroid hormones so not to eat up his own. But, will you cycle it with gears

Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    it is very beneficial in a keto diet, because you are low in carbs and restricted in calories your body produces less thyroid hormones so not to eat up his own. But, will you cycle it with gears

Im not sure, would 10mg of dbol /day be enough or do i need like 250mg testo/week?

bump

is dbol 5-10mg /day enough to reduce muscle-loss? Or is dbol + t3 = bad idea?

I was thinking of throwing in the t3 in week 4 on my keto. Maybe if my thyroids are low 25mcg would help alot?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Definately effective but without anabolics, it may chew off some lean mass...

Thread Information