Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

quick creatine question

Just wanted to know when is the best time to introduce creatine into a cycle of deca /sust. Bearing in mind this is a first cycle which will be frontloaded by 3 wks with blue dianobol and carried on a further 3 wks in the cycle.

The creatine are the 1000mg tablets and I also take 1x500mg tribulus daily.

Stats : 6ft
    weight :12 stone
    diet : in check
    goal : weight and muscle gain

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    hey bro,
    im not sure but i think it should be the same way u take it as when not on roids.

u use creatine for 3 weeks, off 3 weeks and so on (4 first days of each creatine cycle u take it 4 times a day) and the rest of the time one hour before workout and one hour after ur workout. i was using the powder so i dunno how much u would need with the pills..
    oh and dont forget drink loads of water !!

on my first creatine cycle i wasnt drinking much water and i ended up with the worst headache ive ever had and it lasted for about 1-2 weeks till the point that i had to visit a doctor coz i though it was light concussion.

when i first tried creatina a while ago, I took 25 tablets a day for 3 days then 4 a day after that. But another method i was told about was to just take 2 per day for 4-6 wks then take 4 weeks off. Dunno what the difference makes but i think i might try the 4-6 wks method. And yeah il be drinking loads of water which was something i didnt do much of last time and found it gave me a bad head also.

does the layout of the cycle look ok though ??

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical King
    does the layout of the cycle look ok though ??
    for how long are you running the susta and deca ?
    well it looks good to me, but u should talk to guys with more knowledge than me. im on my first cycle too with 4 weeks dianabols as kickstart followed by 7 weeks of susta and deca, 20-40mg nolva ED and clomid for pct. started last week, and had great gains so far =D

oh and the creatine thingy, maybe its different with tabs and powder, coz on the bottle of the creatine jar it said how to use it, i dunno about the pills though.
    and most important of all dont forget anti e's (nolva, clomid) otherwise u will end up with gyno, and u should be taking pyridoxin(vitamin b-6) for the deca, coz anti e's wont cure deca gyno. do some more research before u inject anything and talk to other ppl coz as i said earlier im no expert on aas. peace out bro n good luck

Im running the cycle for 10 weeks and i got my pct sorted, still waiting on my B-6 though

Im running the cycle for 10 weeks and i got my pct sorted, still waiting on my B-6 though
    how many mg / week are u injecting, and how much dbols /day ?

i did wk 1 with 3 per day spaced out threw out it the next wk i done 4 a wk then 5 a wk. Now I will go back to 4 cos i have just had my first injection then next wk do 3 tablets and then 3. This will give me a good kick start. I take 250 sust and 100 deca twice a week

i did wk 1 with 3 per day spaced out threw out it the next wk i done 4 a wk then 5 a wk. Now I will go back to 4 cos
    im a bit confused, u mean

wk1. 3/day
    wk2. 4/day
    wk3. 5/day

??

other than that i would say the susta n deca looks good, yeah i would say its a pretty solid cycle, u running the nolva during the cycle or pct? ( i would recommend running it during the cycle, better to prevent gyno than get it and cure it).
    peace

gonna start running it next wk if i can

gonna start running it next wk if i can
    aight, just be sure to have ur anti e's before u start u never know with gyno, believe it or not i got gyno symptoms within the first week

Thread Information