Texas Ranger13 is offline New Member

Question Why Would Dave Palumbo Suggest This For A 1st Cycle???

I was reading a Muscular Development magazine the other day and a guy ask Dave Palumbo what he should use for his 1st Cycle to build as much size as possible. Dave told the guy to do this.

Test Enanthate @500mgs for weeks 1-6
    Deca @400mgs for weeks 1-6
    Test Cypionate @500mgs for weeks 7-12
    EQ@400mgs for weeks 7-12
    Arimidex @.5mgs EOD

I think he said something about switching the items every 6 weeks so the body can continue to grow or something like that. Is there any truth to this???

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    That cycle sucks IMO. Would definetely not suggest that to anyone, starter or advanced.
    Last edited by LB55blitz; 02-21-2005 at 06:17 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    The same reason Dave's in prison.. because he's an idiot.

Lots of people have lots of different ideas on what is a good cycle. You would see gains on that, but i will tell you that switching esters that long in probably wont help you see any additional change.

CutieFace Guest
    oh please lets not even go there to DP......sheeeesh....he can be a nice guy when he wants....but he doesn't always give the best advise.....

it's sad cause he's looked up at the gym by all the kids who train there....and he's not very well respected in the LI bb community.....

Cutie

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    He gives the worst advice you can ever find in a mag. He does NO research. He's going to kill someone one of these days, the idiot does not even know how synthol works!! (which could kill you if you follow his words)

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    The man is a joke in the sport. He is lazy and doesn't research anything. The main goal behind body building is being healthy and fit and Dave obviously missed the boat on that one.

IMO I wouldn't really do any cycle listed in a magazine. Even MD. I can remember in their early days for having good cycles but now they are a little to 'extreme' for the average 18-22 year old who picks one up to read at the gym or waiting in line to buy their BetaGen at GNC.

Texas Ranger13 is offline New Member
    So, guys what would you suggest for someone with 10+ years of training experience trying to build as much lean size as possible on their 1st Cycle(31 years old, 6'3" 225-230lbs 9-10% bf)?

peump is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Ranger13
    So, guys what would you suggest for someone with 10+ years of training experience trying to build as much lean size as possible on their 1st Cycle(31 years old, 6'3" 225-230lbs 9-10% bf)?
    testosterone and nolvadex

dieseL atC is offline Member
    If you don't mind the ed injections go with the Prop kickstart, if you don't like ed, then just drop it all together.. but here's what I'd suggest.. (THIS IS JUST MY OPINION)

1-4 Prop @ 50mg/ed
    1-13 Test E @ 500mg/wk
    1-12 EQ @ 400mg/wk
    10-15 Winny @ 50mg/ed
    1-15 Nolva @ 10mg/ed
    1-15 Femara @ 1.25mg/e3d

And of coarse, PCT

judge_dread is offline Member
    IMPO try the safest and cleanest..Primobolan at 300mgs stack it with Winstrol or Testo..

Thread Information