Thread: Weird

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Weird

You know....ever since I have been reading a lot of the sides people have gotten on steroids especially the less common ones that I have read, I have noticed something. I have many of them and I have never done a cycle yet.

I have extreme insomnia
    I get a tingling feeling around my head during workout
    I get heart palpitations frequently
    I get extreme anxiety almost everyday
    I get Moody

There's many more, I could name about 10-12 more things but you get the idea. Been like this for years now. I have many of the side effects people get on roids and on pct and I am on nothing and is normal for me.

I have gotten blood tests before and everything is always normal. I am thinking what if all this time there might have been something wrong with my testosterone levels maybe? When you get a blood test done , do they check your test levels? Maybe I have never checked mine.

What do you guys think? Do I have something here? I've been looking for an answer for a long time so maybe this might be it, maybe it is a hormonal thing.

smegs is offline Member
    dude, i dont think its the test levels...my reasons for saying this is b/c i feel the EXACT same way yet never done a cycle...
    how often are your heart palpitations?
    your anxiety must be comming from some other underlying issue....b/c mine is
    moody - how moody man??? - mood fluctuations are normal!
    extreme insomnia could be some chemcial unbalance..

all in all i do not think that these problems are due to abnormal test levles
    ive been looking for an answer for a long time as well....its 99% mental!!

Quote Originally Posted by smegs
    dude, i dont think its the test levels...my reasons for saying this is b/c i feel the EXACT same way yet never done a cycle...
    how often are your heart palpitations?
    your anxiety must be comming from some other underlying issue....b/c mine is
    moody - how moody man??? - mood fluctuations are normal!
    extreme insomnia could be some chemcial unbalance..

all in all i do not think that these problems are due to abnormal test levles
    ive been looking for an answer for a long time as well....its 99% mental!!
    Good luck to you then Smegs, you can PM me if you want to discuss in greater detail but sometimes I can say simply "life is hell" and finding the cure is almost impossible.

littlemac is offline New Member
    I agree, not test levels, probably is a chemical imbalance in your head, try getting on some anti-anxiety meds, paxil, effexor, etc...see you doc.

Quote Originally Posted by littlemac
    I agree, not test levels, probably is a chemical imbalance in your head, try getting on some anti-anxiety meds, paxil, effexor, etc...see you doc.
    Already been there and done that mac, don't wanna take pills for the rest of my life.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Train your mind...
    You have to reward good thoughts, and not allow the negative.
    Over time you will beat it without pills.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkake31
    Already been there and done that mac, don't wanna take pills for the rest of my life.

Thread Information