BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Need Some Info!?!?

Last edited by BUBBA74; 06-13-2005 at 07:03 AM.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    well you can start by doing some leg work
    everything that u need to know can be obtained directly from internet searches
    i suggest doing alot of research on these subjects then start to ask some informed questions about what you have researched
    knowledge is power

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    and yes sides can be diverted with the proper anxcilleries
    check out all the forums on this site not just this one there is alot alot of smart and useful info here so dont just take someones word for it find out for yourself before you venture into the darkside if you dont know what you are doing it could be nightmare but if you do know what your doing you will be in for the ride of your life.

GymGuy250 is offline New Member
    this is true this is true, always do your research before asking vague questions. im knew to this site also and there is still info that i have not yet looked over. as for the drugs to use.... check out the profile(s) Test: Sustenon, Arotest, Enanthate , Cypianate. Testosterone is always where to start, if nothing else. It has been proven to increase metabolism and also cut fat when used correctly. If you wanna take a step farther check out the profiles on Clenbuterol , T3, cytomel ....maybe EQ (equipose). as far as the side effects, thats what Post Cycle therapy is used for. Or to be sure of no sides just run nolvadex the entire cycle. clomid, arimidex .

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    My advice is to hold off for a while until you get a little lower in weight… Like you, I am a big guy (6’1” & 280s lbs) and I thought juice might help… wrong it raised my bp too high, cholesterol too high and did not help with weight… It did help with my strength but I was entirely too big (fat & muscle 320lbs @ over 30% body fat). Not a good situation to be in for my age (33). I started doing a lot of cardio and put the diet in check and now I am around 285 with almost the same strength as when I was on… So stay natty for a while and I think your gains will come from a good diet and proper training. Also, do a ton of reading, but be skeptical and question everything to get the complete answer. There is a lot of hype and misinformation out there so be careful..

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBA74
    Hey ya’ll I was wondering if you could give me some help. I am just starting to get back into weight lifting after two years of inactivity. I haven’t touched a weight or exercised since I stopped playing football and I have gained some useless weight. I am 6’4 and weigh 362lbs (compared to 315-320 when I was active in football). I have been lifting and doing cardio to get my body back into a rhythm and I have been considering using steroids . My goal is to obtain a leaner look and I have no idea where to start. My main question is what would be a good place to start as far as what drug(s) to use. I was also wondering about testicular atrophy, gyno and hair loss. Can these side effects be prevented or hindered? If so, how? These three side effects have been a major issue towards my decision to start using or not. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    AT 6'4" AND 320 lbs. You're either incredible muscular or a combination of muscle and high fat. If the latter is true, then you should concentrate on dropping weight without steroids. Once you get down to about into the teens in bodyfat, then you might start looking into using steroids. I'd wait until you're around 10-15% BF. Your weight coupled with some of the sides associate with being overweight (if you are) and with cycling would probably not be a good combination.

BUBBA74 is offline Senior Member
    It looks like I need to get my body fat % down and keep researching before I decide on what I want to do. Thanks for the info!

Thread Information