Smoothmold is offline New Member

lean cycle primo winny

Hi guys,

I'am planning to do my first cycle. I want to keep the sides to a minimum. And do not want any water retention.

week 1 day 1 primo 600 mg (front load)
    week 2-8 primo 300 mg
    week 5-10 winstrol oral 30 mg/day

What do you think about this cycle? I want to gain 10 pounds of lean muscle.

And for PCT. I am a bit confused because one says to use only clomid post cycle to help your testo production. Other one says you don't need anything at all because both don't convert to estrogen. The other one say tribulus only is good PCT to boost your testo up.

What's your opinion about that?

Thanks in advanced!
    Last edited by Smoothmold; 02-21-2005 at 08:39 AM.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothmold
    Hi guys,

I'am planning to do my first cycle. I want to keep the sides to a minimum. And do not want any water retention.

week 1 day 1 primo 600 mg (front load)
    week 2-8 primo 300 mg
    week 5-10 winstrol oral 30 mg/day

What do you think about this cycle? I want to gain 10 pounds of lean muscle.

And for PCT. I am a bit confused because one says to use only clomid post cycle to help your testo production. Other one says you don't need anything at all because both don't convert to estrogen. The other one say tribulus only is good PCT to boost your testo up.

What's your opinion about that?

Thanks in advanced!
    First you will not gain anything on this cycle except a lower bf% primobolan is not strong enough by itself to do that much. I personally only use it when cutting from 6 down to 4 percent bf to maintain muscle. You need to run test prop with this cycle to remain lean and yet gain muscle. That would be the only hope you have of gaining 10 lean pounds.

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    I would dump the primo out completely unless you know it's legit. Last I knew it was being faked like a mofo all over the place.

ChefJ is right on in suggesting to do Prop to gain muscle and lean out. With this you can get great results if you stack it with your winny.

thanks for the comments! I will look into prop and winny together. So no muscle with this stack? Has anyone tried it?

OldSchoolLifter is offline Junior Member
    You will get very little muscle growth if any from that. Go to the tried and true prop!

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    use prop with primo! great stack!

wat were your gains on primo prop?
    Is it better then winny prop to harden up and see vascularity?

Thread Information