Thread: DNP cycles

rontg is offline Associate Member

DNP cycles

I swear this is my last dnp question and I apologize for not putting all my questins in 1 single post. If you have run more than 1 cycle. How long did you take off between cycles. I lost `12lbs in 10 days my first cycle went off for 4 days, then went on for 6 days and only lost 2 lbs (maybe holding a little water) do you thinkg 10 days on 10 days off would yeild better resutls because i think i've read it slows down after a week and i know because of the 36 hour half life it wasn't totally clear from my system from my 1st cycle. and please don't post links to dnp info. i've read them all. thanks

rontg is offline Associate Member
    hmmm...ok...yeah..i agree. i disagee.........(cough cough) come on now someone

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Not sure bro, pretty sure most of who use it do so once or twice a year max.

I can't imagine why you would wanna get right right back on the stuff so fast, if for no other reason than the tremendous trauma its causing in your body.

XxElitexX is offline Senior Member
    Time off should ATLEAST be equal to time on.

Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    i think 10 days to 14 days off between cycles is good. i used to do 7 on, 7 off and worked well. but i used t3 in the off-weeks. i plan to go 8-10 days on 400/200/400 etc and then take 2 weeks off and repeat and hopefully i will need 2 cycles to go from 14% to 10%. ive never been much leaner and its real tough.

Thread Information