Beefkake31 is offline Member

Good tip for newbies (new method)

Ok for all the new people to this site. You need to spend a week or two researching before even posting. It has been mentioned before along with reading the stickes and educational threads. But I have another good tip for you new guys reading this that worked well for me......

When you are in the Steroids section of the forum click on the replies link and it will list it in descending order from the most replies to the least. Now go ahead and read the top 50 threads. 80% of them are very good reads and very informational. They are basically all the top threads from when AR started to now. You don't have to read all of them but most of them you will find are good reads and you will learn a lot from those and I guarantee if you add this method along with the stickes and educational threads you will see almost all your questions answered and have a lot more knowledge about everything. I have been doing this for the past week and it helps. And not only in the Steroids section, try going into the Diet/Workout/Lifting sections as well and try the same method of looking at the most popular threads by clicking on the replies link and go ahead and read the top 20 threads in those sections of the forum as they are very helpful as well.

This is just another method that never gets said that I think will help new people to this board a lot. It might take a few days to read all of these but that's what it's all about. Research your first week with the stickies, educational threads, and this method I just explained. Hope this helps.

acj260 is offline New Member

I am a newbie as of today. You gave some good pointers on the use of this site. I am just wondering why you even care what anyone else does. I know I have more pressing issues in my life other than what newbies are doing on some steroid forum. Just a thought.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by acj260
    I am a newbie as of today. You gave some good pointers on the use of this site. I am just wondering why you even care what anyone else does. I know I have more pressing issues in my life other than what newbies are doing on some steroid forum. Just a thought.
    Why do you care what he cares about?
    And why do i care about you caring about him?

Thegr8One is offline Senior Member

Exclamation hey acj

to some of us this is more than just a site it is a wealth of information and a place to converse with ppl on or around the same level so do yourself a favor azz clown and don't ever knock this place again!!!

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    man i spent months researching before i got the nerve to even register

Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    man i spent months researching before i got the nerve to even register
    BUMP

The Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Your a Newbie, you have no idea of how much there is to learn. If you want to post I suggest you just say "thank you" or "great helpful post" and be on your way until you learn about the game.

Dozerd is offline Junior Member
    I read for 2 years before doing gear. There is alot of info out there, pro's and con's on everything. Not everyone is the same, know as much as you can before starting so you have confidence in what your doing.

If it was like that then you would never get any help and this site would never be here for people to learn. If everyone decides not to care then we would have a big problem now wouldn't we. When I've needed help I have always gotten it on this board and I am just doing my best to help out also. I don't know why you would post something weird like that.

You know what, you guys are right. I was going to write some smart azz response but then I would just be a hypocrite. Thanks for the advice. Though, I truly believe that your designation on this one site, or any other, is in no way a determination of ones knowledge. I did get some hearts beating though, I was the first to respond of many that viewed. Thanks again.

OneMoreSet is offline Associate Member
    I was on here as a guest for months.. then one day I decided that I new just enough to be a newbie.. so i registered and thanked everyone on here for all the advice and info they have passed on.
    OMS
    I love it here

chill

Quote Originally Posted by Thegr8One
    to some of us this is more than just a site it is a wealth of information and a place to converse with ppl on or around the same level so do yourself a favor azz clown and don't ever knock this place again!!!
    chill, its not worth it!

Thumbs down WOW no respect

here's what acj has to say must be a silver spoon kid

acj260
    Newbie Member Join Date: Feb 2005

hey acj

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

screw you loser. some life you have reading steroid reviews all day. im sure you are a highly regarded loser on the site. is that you in your picture, it should be you pussy.

just figured the rest of you should know how he feals about research

When I first joined Triedia, I had been reading up about steroids for years via Dan Duchaine's books, and others...I still limited myself to 1-2 posts every day, and only asked questions. Once I had something to offer, I started answering questions....

Within my first year there (this was 3-4 years ago), I was a mod.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I like how a good thread has turned into an internet dick size contest

jkour211 is offline Banned
    There was already a thread like this one last week why dont you research before you start posting same threads just reworded furthur more you oNLY been a member for 2 weeks so why you posting???

Quote Originally Posted by jkour211
    There was already a thread like this one last week why dont you research before you start posting same threads just reworded furthur more you oNLY been a member for 2 weeks so why you posting???
    Hey Jk, show me the thread that was like this one. I didn't know you had to be a member for a specific time before you make a post. I'm trying to help people out and the funny thing is, this thread has been more negative than positive. I hate idiots like this guy.

marka is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    Why do you care what he cares about?
    And why do i care about you caring about him?
    thats funny

jkour211 is offline Banned
    You really should use your own advise

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I have been checking this site back in mid 2003, It took me almost 6 months to register. Most of the time I only ask for opionons not answer almost every answer I have in my head has been solved using search. Now I have pretty good knowledge on AS so I try to help when I can. But there is still so much to learn.

britishdragons is offline New Member

my knowledge base is great

I too am a newby but My knowledge of steralroids is vast. I think the guy that cared that wondered about the guy that cared was right. Well I think. but I also think we all care except the guy that doesnt care. But really does anyone care what I think. NO............ sorry to bother you all.

seanw is offline Banned
    Nice post Beefcake. I would just ignore some of the less educated comments on this thread. We are a community who are all here together for the primary reason of making sure we dont shoot the wrong sh!t into our bodies. We need more posts like this. And just one final comment to some of the members who posted comments here, if you dont have anything intelligent to add to a thread then shut it !!!!

Ybear is offline Junior Member
    Ive been a guest here for a year before I even became a member. I've been training and developing my knowledge on the issues spoken of here. and i have to say i am still learning new things everyday here. But what i think everybody is trying to say is just do some research before you start adding post there are tons of questions and answers here. show a little ****ing respect to the guys who have been long before you knew of this site.

Challenge me and I will succeed.

Thread Information