BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

More PCT Questions

Hey,

I didn't want to h9jack BeefKake's thread so I started my own. Just a few questions. I am currently on day 14 of my PCT(Clomid/Nolva). I am really feeling week and tired and wanted to know if I should start and ECA stack to help my energy in the mornings when I work out?

Also, somewhere on BeefKake's thread someone stated that you should do HCG for a post Tren /Prop cycle...is that true. Am I killing myself with just the clomid and novla? Do I need HCG also?

I have done OK with keeping my gains I am at 226 now was around 230 at the end of my cycle. Strength is down and the gym is a struggle each day, but I am getting my ass there and doing my best. Just don't feel and look as big as I did when I was on, but I know alot of that is mental and will subside soon.

Bri

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    My thread completely dissapeared, what gives? There was 18 replies and then it just gets erased. I said in the beginning of mine if it was a problem to delete it but not when it has 18 replies and I was starting to get somewhere. I just don't understand.

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Hey Beef...I just read your thread and then it was gone...I dont get it either!!!

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBri2002
    Hey Beef...I just read your thread and then it was gone...I dont get it either!!!
    It was a real informative one too, Mods can you please bring it back? I really don't get why after 18 replies it got deleted especially after nothing wrong was said. Maybe if it was deleted after my post or 1 or 2 replies. I'm still very confused as to why this happened.

And sorry for hijacking Bri, I didn't want to create a whole new thread and make a bigger deal out of it.

Thread Information