leanmachine is offline New Member

Question ANti E's and first cycle

All the people using steroids that i know do not use anti estrogen. I read about it all the time on the web and tell them , but they insist they dont need it, and reply, nodody actually uses that stuff. Is it that important, I dont want "bitch tits".

Also i'm 5'8 165, and debating whether to use. I'm thinking of:
    1.sustanon
    2.d-bol
    3.cypionate
    4.masteron
    Please give advice, and if i should stack, i want to put on mass, my metabolism is very fast. How important is gonadtropin?
    I only plan to use 1 cylcle, just for a foundation of mass but dont want to lose it either.

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    just wondering i cant help u with your cycle since i dont have experience cause i havent injected yet but what is your age???? and how long have u been training for?

btw dont lie and say your like 23.......or something be honest

I'm 23.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    a lot of people can get away without it on moderate doses, but i wouldn't want to be the guy that took that chance and end up looking like a bitch...

quasar is offline Associate Member
    HAHA, thats funny (about the age thing)

he lied 23:P :P u know he is a youngin just like me and u quasar,he looking to get big

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    how old are you doofy?

18 1/2 and i admit it

PADDLER is offline Associate Member
    alright

born 10/21/78 that makes me 23 doofy, with a 2 and a half yr old daughter, and mortgage, believe me now.

juice is offline New Member
    bro let me tell you its better to be safe than sorry, i sarted to juice about 7 years ago and didnt take the time to read info on gyno. i had buddys that would pump 2 grams of test in them everyweek and never revieved gyno. on my first cycle i did dbol and sust. and i got it. i still have a little and its been years. i dont want to pay 3000 dollors to have them taken out either but some day i know i will because of the competitive level im at in bdybuilding. get some nolvadex its not that bad on price and shove it aside just to be safe.

Ajax is offline Senior Member
    Like juice and Dr. Evil said. It might not happen--but then again it might. Buy enough Nolvadex for a cycle and keep it around. Think of it as your insurance policy gainst getting gyno/bitch tits.

(It's a hell of a lot cheeper than Gyno surgery!)

dboone is offline New Member
    My first cycle started with pretty high d-bol (40-50mg/ed) for 6 weeks. By week 3, my nips were sore as shit. Started to freak & started the anti-es for the rest of the cycle (or just the d-bol part of it). The sensitivity went away and never came back. I use alot of test, winny and EQ these days and have never had a problem, no anti-e's ever. Apart from proviron . (love the shit!). Point being, have your anti-e's ready & on hand!
    I think generally speaking, your endomorphic types have the highest risk of gyno. Just a thought....
    As for the HGC, that is really dependent on how long of a cycle ya' wanna be on....... If 10 weeks or shorter, you will most likely be fine with just some clomid post-cycle. If you are like some people, who like longer cycles,well get some HGC for the boys and go for it.
    (dboone does not recommend extended cycles....but they are alot of fun!).

dboone is offline New Member
    Oh yeah,
    I forgot Leanmachine, why sust and cyp? IMO if ya' haven't bought it yet, forget the sust and go with the cyp. Done lots of both and I think you will be happier with it. Did sust only for a long time, kept reading all this stuff on how it "yo-yo"ed your test blood levels. I got results from it, cool. Well I later switched to cyp, and there is a difference!
    Anyway it is all test, so why inject to different kinds? Sust gives a sort of non-consistent release into the body, where your cyp and enanthate is steady.

Thread Information