PADDLER is offline Associate Member

--- All BOUNCERS Read ---

So i bounce at a club/stage/bar and lastnight almost was the end of me. These's dudes wouldn't take no for an answer, i just wouldn't let them in without any tickets. So they procede to call me a fucker and then run out the door. Now you all know how it is, you can't chase someone outside, so i'm just sitting there steaming. They are outside just pounding on the windows, and then somehow get through the backdoor. I forcefully kick them out again. This goes on for hours, and i'm really pissed off.

Now here's my question, i'm on a cycle of d-bol, deca , sus, does this cycle cause much roid rage ? I'm pretty sure most of you (who are bouncers) have been in the same situation i was in, how do you calm yourself down, and not rip off their head and get fired? I'm still pissed about it and i need to find a way to control my temper.

Anyways, just venting a little bit, responses would be appreciated though.
    LATE

9natural9 is offline Banned
    go to the video store and rent the movie Roadhouse, Patrick Swayze will show you the way

very funny

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    get a taser gun...

or tranquilizers, but i don't think these are legal...

no, let me refrase my question, does that cycle cause that my roidrage

I doubt it is that specific cycle, but possibly someone calling a "MotherFucker" can really piss someone off to the point of aggression...the roids are just the peanut gallery of this emotional storm

anabolic steroids contribute toward my bad temper at times. most of the time i can keep it in check, but when i blow up i BLOW UP. the cycle you're on would have been enough to do it for me.

yeah, it was just like out of the blue, all of a sudden i'm so pissed off. Now that i think about it, I know the gear just added to the situation. I practically got fire because i ended up headbutting the bathroom door.

thats hilarious PADDLER, I bet that door learned its lesson

just kidding bro, I do that stuff all the time when I'm pissed...I hit inadimate objects and usually end up hurting myself like a damn fool

Yeah, i didn't quite feel it because i was also a few drinks into the night too. But i have to pay close to $200 for a new god damn door.

Dancer is offline Anabolic Member
    Androgens, especially high androgens, highten your "feelings"
    perhaps you would have been reserved without juice, how knows... personally I am entering 4th week post cycle and I am much more passive... much depends on your personality and the effect of the substance..

Naturally Anabolic is offline Associate Member
    remeber to keep your cool bro, its the key to being a good bouncer...don't let people know how you are feeling and only respond to how others act toward you....

Yes, steroids can cause your temperance for aggrevation to be shortened and so you are more likely to get angry...remeber its only a job and at the end of the night you were only there doing your job.

thanks bro, great info, i'll keep that in mind tonight

shonuff is offline Associate Member
    ive never been on roids(hope to start 1st cycle soon ) but im a bouncer and i know whatcha mean, at my club we r allowed to beat the crap out of guys if they take a swing at us, and when we throw people out its pretty forcefull so they now and most of all they DONT want to come back in and experince the same thing. if we get a guy who just stands outside and screams our boss just calls the cops, he wont let us go outside and handle the cat to bad its a lot of fun when u do get the chance to "handle" somebody

Peace

for sure, i love throwing out some of those punk asses

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Paddler,

I spent serious time albeit when I was younger as a bouncer in a huge club in NY.

I got a chance to work with I guy that was one of the best I ever saw. He rarely through a punch and he wouldn't let anybody push his buttons...frankly the conversation was always too short for that too happen....But jeesh this guy could turn a bad attitude on and off like a light switch....it was amazing! And when he turned it on...everybody and I mean everybody stood still! He had a Lions roar when he spoke with this Attitude!
    He was 6'1" 245lbs and his head looked like concrete! Ya just knew not to mess with him.

So its OK, to get pissy when ya have to, but just work hard at shutting it down just as fast! Don't let them little f#kers push your buttons bro. Stay in controll on gear and off!

And Oh yeah, its just a job!

MJ

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    When going to one of the more trendy places, is it considered good manners to tip the doorman/bouncer ? And what should that tip be ? and do you tip him coming in or going out ?

Sorry to be so naïve, but I'm not too good with this kind of stuff.

I've never had any trouble at a bar or club, and always been friendly and said hello and goodbye to the doorman/bouncer, but I also have never been to the higher class places here in Miami.

Is it wrong to say anything to the bouncer/doorman ?

gymnut4u is offline Member
    Well from one bouncer to another , I have been in that place before ,and you just have to ask your self would I let this get to me any outher time , If not then just keep it in your mind that it isnt personal it is just a job , If you feel like you cant handel it ,let one of the outher guys handel him or them till you calm down ,@ the club where I work we have 12 guys on friday and saturday so when one of us is on a cycle and gets to hot one of the outher guys will step in and take the heat off of his bro to keep him from getting into trouble !

Cranes :::::::: Most guys that bounce ,are friendly and dont mind people talking to them from time to time they just cant take there eyes off the crowd for a long time ,and as far as tipping ,I have been tipped a few times , mostly by women and it isnt expected !

Originally posted by gymnut4u
    Cranes :::::::: Most guys that bounce ,are friendly and dont mind people talking to them from time to time they just cant take there eyes off the crowd for a long time ,and as far as tipping ,I have been tipped a few times , mostly by women and it isnt expected !
    Okay I was not sure if I was sure to tip or not. Didn't know what to expect in a high class type of place. I have a friend who is having a birthday party in a place in the Coconut Grove, and it the type of place celebrities go to.

And my experience is that all the bouncers/doormen have always been nice to me, I just don't understand going to a club and starting shit. Just go and have a good time and part for fun not trouble. I guess cause I am a friendly drunk, not a nasty one, I guess I have a good time.

Dieselpower is offline Member
    don't know if anyone said this yet, but I would take a few minutes to yourself and think about what kind of trouble you could get yourself into. Myself, I am one more year away from being a cop and I am about to take a fina/winny/prop/EQ cycle and I know I am going to rip somebody's head off one night. I feel you rage bro, just think about something else.

Iconn is offline Associate Member
    IMO you dont have the temperment for the job. Nothing should piss you off that bad especially not some drunk yahoo calling you a fucker? Dont blame it on roid rage man. Go hit a bag.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    the juice does make me more suseptable to losing it - and anyone who knows me knows I NEVER show my anger - but I find an uncontrollable urger to rip off someones head at times and all is fine untill I am pissed - fortuneately I have always been ablt to control it but sometimes it is much harder than others - right now I am on 80-90mg ED of anavar and I am still feeling the aggression - when I put the winny in it makes it worse

Brutus The Buckeye is offline Junior Member
    Bro,

I am more concerned about you drinking while on cycle than about your rage. You can always get a new job. A new liver is another thing. 17-a's and alcohol scare the shit out of me. Please reconsider this.

Peace

Brutus

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    not sure how it works for you guys but when i was bouncing some time back i actually worked for an agency and not the club. this meant that the first time i tore some asshole across the floor and flung him through the doors and into the road the agency decided to send me to only the big trouble clubs

worked fine for me - i could rip people up everynight and not get sacked for it!
    when the club was nice and peacfull again i would move somewhere that wasnt!

as for the roid rage ... channel it bro! rather than kicking off grab one of the fucks hold his feet off the floor and tell him quiet and calm through clenched teeth that if he so much as looks at your club again youll tear off his face and shit down his neck - do it to the biggest one of them while someone has your back.

put him down real gentle and then firmly guide him out of the club but make sure your "firm" grip on his arm cuts off the blood supply and bruises the bone. if he struggles just hold him tighter and make sure he cant do anything but walk with you.

it also good to always be the quiet and real freindly guy, the one the ladies talk to, the one who will overlook petty infractions of the rules. and real chummy guy - that way when you do lift some punk off the floor EVERYONE will suddenly look and think "dont piss that guy off!"

Brutus had a good point about the drinking too! pay heed bro!

peace

ECKO 747 is offline Associate Member
    Bro I know what ya mean.... I work at bar too, and sometimes you just want beat the living shit out of some asshole who's try'n to make your job just that much harder... Just ignore'em, if it gets too much as one of the other guys to switch with you... If you can't do either, call the bitch over, explain to them in a calm voice that your job doesn't mean that much you and so you will have no problems breaking thier legs, scul fuck'em, an ensuring that they get at least 2 weeks at the hospital for disfiguring damage.
    Then throw thier asses out.

I hear y'all talking about throwing guys out for being a-holes. I just don't understand why someone would go into a club or bar and piss off the bouncer? I mean I'm there to have a good time, have a lot of laughs, and dance the night away.

Do you think most of the guys you throw out of the clubs/bars acutally come into the place with an agenda to make trouble? Why would they do that ?

Also do they ever send you guys to anger management courses just so you know how to channel your aggresion to the right people?

Also have any of you guys ever made a mistake and thrown out someone who was innocent, and then later had to apologise and let them back in?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Kaz
    not sure how it works for you guys but when i was bouncing some time back i actually worked for an agency and not the club. this meant that the first time i tore some asshole across the floor and flung him through the doors and into the road the agency decided to send me to only the big trouble clubs

worked fine for me - i could rip people up everynight and not get sacked for it!
    when the club was nice and peacfull again i would move somewhere that wasnt!

as for the roid rage ... channel it bro! rather than kicking off grab one of the fucks hold his feet off the floor and tell him quiet and calm through clenched teeth that if he so much as looks at your club again youll tear off his face and shit down his neck - do it to the biggest one of them while someone has your back.

put him down real gentle and then firmly guide him out of the club but make sure your "firm" grip on his arm cuts off the blood supply and bruises the bone. if he struggles just hold him tighter and make sure he cant do anything but walk with you.

it also good to always be the quiet and real freindly guy, the one the ladies talk to, the one who will overlook petty infractions of the rules. and real chummy guy - that way when you do lift some punk off the floor EVERYONE will suddenly look and think "dont piss that guy off!"

Brutus had a good point about the drinking too! pay heed bro!

peace
    Kaz (Bro)

I saw your profile 6'4" 315lbs. No wonder that agnecy moved you around. Your size alone is a great deterant to trouble!
    If I ever make it to the UK I wanna party with you for sure!

MJ

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    Originally posted by Mighty Joe

......If I ever make it to the UK I wanna party with you for sure!

MJ
    you got it bro!

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Honestly I don't think there's such thing as roid rage . I've been doing door work for years and it doesn't matter if I'm on or off a cycle my moods never change.
    However I've seen guys act the hardman and brag about being on steroids after the trouble has calmed, I of course think to myself "Fu*king ass hole"

www.stickdeath.com/roidrage.htm

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    stick death make me laugh! brilliant site!

you are right though bouncer, im not sure about roid rage , i think maybe its just rage full stop. im pretty much the same on or off cycle too.

gary is offline Banned
    naturaly anabolic has the answer

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i got fired friday night for using excessive force at the club i was working at. this cycle seems to have me more on edge than usual. other personal problems contribute to the bad attitude, but being on a heavy cycle does not make things easier to ignore and overlook. once the fuse is lit, it wont go out until its done burning.

Originally posted by bigkev
    i got fired friday night for using excessive force at the club i was working at. this cycle seems to have me more on edge than usual. other personal problems contribute to the bad attitude, but being on a heavy cycle does not make things easier to ignore and overlook. once the fuse is lit, it wont go out until its done burning.
    Too bad BK, hang in there. Check your PM's.

BIGBry is offline Junior Member
    kill them fuck it you will find another job.

Hey Big Kev, i ended up getting fired too, but got hired yesterday by a dude who witnessed the incident. I'm now working at a bar that is 10times better. Guess stuff just worked out for the better! Good luck though

PIKE09 is offline New Member

Take an SSRI(Prozac, Zoloft) while on a heavy cycle

My cycle was 40amps SUS, 20cc ttokkyo EQ, 10cc 200mg CYP, 30cc of fina over 8 weeks and iflipped out if someone looked at me funny. I scared everyone around me. Prozac or 150mg/day Zoloft are the best solutions to keep you chill. Prozac was my saving grace.

1000fps is offline New Member
    Pike 09 I wouldn't call that roid rage I would call that an overdose.

Thread Information