Muscle_4_Hire is offline Associate Member

Best pain killer with lowest side effects

Hey bros, I've just been reading on some pain killers because after hard training sometimes my muscles will spasm and they always hurt so bad that usually it wakes me up during the night, killing my sleep (i.e. squats from hell.) I was wondering if you guys knew of some pain killers with the least amount of side effects. I can deal with the sleepiness but I don't want to be disorganize or disoriented etc etc because I go to college and I have to study/be alert during class. I would need to take this stuff during the daytime also because the pain doesn't stop until I am fully recovered. I heard nubain was very addictive so I want to stay away from that one. Flexeril is another choice but common side effects are dizziness, drowsiness, and dry mouth? I just hope the dizziness wouldn't affect my concentration or alertness. Any of you guys that ever used pain killers your opinion is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    tylonol three is pretty good. somepeople get very drowsy with it but it works fine for me. i guess u have to try and seee how it effects u

dogsofwar is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscle_4_Hire
    Hey bros, I've just been reading on some pain killers because after hard training sometimes my muscles will spasm and they always hurt so bad that usually it wakes me up during the night, killing my sleep (i.e. squats from hell.) I was wondering if you guys knew of some pain killers with the least amount of side effects. I can deal with the sleepiness but I don't want to be disorganize or disoriented etc etc because I go to college and I have to study/be alert during class. I would need to take this stuff during the daytime also because the pain doesn't stop until I am fully recovered. I heard nubain was very addictive so I want to stay away from that one. Flexeril is another choice but common side effects are dizziness, drowsiness, and dry mouth? I just hope the dizziness wouldn't affect my concentration or alertness. Any of you guys that ever used pain killers your opinion is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    This probably should not be in this section of the board considering
    it's not AAS. One word of advice, do not get started on painkillers.
    You will f you self over. One here and one there turns into two
    now, again and later. Pain killers are for nueral pain anyways. They
    are not going to help muscular spasms.

Chookster is offline Associate Member
    drink water and take some advil. pain kills kill your liver and they are habit forming.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    while the brothers above are right, pk's are habit forming,
    ive gotten away with small doses of ultram for joint, and muscular pain.

just use them VERY sparingly, and if you dont really need them, then DONT take them......

peace I4L

Duck of Death is offline Associate Member
    ......about the best non-addictive pain medications are the NSAIDS (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), like Advil, Motrin, Aleve, etc. Try some of these at night and if you need a little extra, stack Tylenol extra-strength on top. The liver toxicity issue is only for long-term, high-dosage use, so it shouldnt be a problem. A warm bath before bed will also help with the spasming.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    The best medicine is rest. Take a month off. Your body will thank you.

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    Don't start pain killers. Some of my best friends are in rehab for loritabs and perkiset and some other things. They all got on them from AS. Like someone already told you. They dont deal with muscles just the nervous system.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't start, you won't stop, take it from someone whos suffered from frequent migraines since 5th grade. I get everything from T3's to OxyContin and Demerol, once I've had a good run with a migraine for a week or two, they can be hard to stop cold. If you must take something, don't use any kind of narcotic.

GQplaya is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro stay away from pain killas

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    got to stay away from the painkillers, seen to many BOYZ get addicted to them. Stick with NUBAIN it is less addictive! Just kidding, advil and tylenol only!!!!

cobra1414 is offline Junior Member
    Ultram [tramadol] is the only thing I use, its cheap and non-habit forming, but works quite well.

ridinsolo is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cobra1414
    Ultram [tramadol] is the only thing I use, its cheap and non-habit forming, but works quite well.
    gotta be careful with Ultram as well bro. Individuals that have abused or used heavily opiates/narcotic painkillers in the past can become addicted to Ultram as well. Be careful with any narcotics! As someone mentioned above, ONLY use them when you absolutely need them, because it can snowball and you will be hooked before you know it!

spoonta66 is offline Associate Member
    just get a good anti-inflam. they work wonders. The best ones i have found hands down are the ones they make for women period pains!

Thread Information