1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member

I'm good to go on paper, should I wait?

I recieved some blood work 2 weeks out of PCT following a 20 week Test/Tren /Dbol cycle and everything is within normal range, I know I was surprised myself that I recovered so easily but I found that Tren had no negative effect on my libido while on (in fact it increased it) and there was no issues coming off. I used standard HCG protocall after week 12 and ran Pheedno's PCT with added Trib, ZMA, Horny goat weed and bumped all the clomid doses up 50mg... I was expecting alot worse.

I've lost about 6lbs since I was on, not bad. My plan as of now is to wait another 3 weeks, making it 6 weeks in total since PCT ended. My question is, if I'm recovered on paper does that mean I'll respond well to AAS again so soon? Or do my receptors need some time? ... I know theres a lot of bs about receptors refreshing, being blocked, etc. going around, I just want to know the truth about it. thanks bros

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    traditionally, time on equals time off bro.

i personally dont think 6 weeks is enough time to return all your levels to normal, no matter what the papers say. that being said, you may still gain some, but i wouldnt expect the world, if you know what i mean.........

peace I4L

Forgiveness is offline Junior Member
    I won't touch on receptors, and I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty, but do you really WANT to start again that soon? Look in the mirror, you're already huge right? Enjoy the physique you've worked so hard for. Don't be so quick to go back on. JMHO
    Last edited by Forgiveness; 01-31-2008 at 11:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    traditionally, time on equals time off bro.

i personally dont think 6 weeks is enough time to return all your levels to normal, no matter what the papers say. that being said, you may still gain some, but i wouldnt expect the world, if you know what i mean.........

peace I4L
    From what I've learnt from all the guys that have been doing this for years and years, time off = time on is a very vague and general guide line for people who do not have blood work done (95%+ I'd bet). True its a a sure fire way in most cases to know that you are recovered if you do not get tested at all, but I do not honestly believe it will take me 20 weeks to recover when on paper I'm normal

Not knocking your oppinion and advice bro, but what am I looking for in terms of identifying a full recovery?

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    are the nutz back? sex drive back?

if the bloodwork shows your ok ..well i see no reason why not

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    I think if your bloodwork came back so good then you should be fine to start one in about 3 more weeks if that is your plan. I don't see anything wrong with it if everything is fine. Good Luck Bro.

time on equals time off IS a general guideline bro........thats what i meant by traditionally. i wouldnt expect you to take 20 weeks off, but 1/2 to 3/4 of that wouldnt be bad....

that being said, imho, 6 weeks off just isnt enough time. if the testes are back, and feeling full again, and youre normal sex drive has returned(not the test driven sex drive), then you may have a shot.
    i'd be interested to see what your gains are after only 6 weeks off though. ive done close to this myself, only my gap was 8 weeks. let me tell you, about all i did was maintain my current mass from the previous cycle. the body needs time to recover for sure, but it also needs time to clean itself out.
    its jmo, but 6 weeks isnt enough..........

peace I4L

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    If bloodwork is fine then you should be able to start back up. I think the time on = time off was old school for those that did not do proper pct(or bloodwork) therefor was just a guideline. 1-Cent that was my 2 cents.

I guess I'll see how I feel in another 3-4 weeks from now, my testes never left me though this time or in any of my past cycles, they just don't shrink. Sex drive is normal I think, I mean its not like being on a gram of Test but not much is lol.

I'm just overly excited to jump back on because I've completely revamped my diet for the better and I think I can make some solid progress towards my goals, towards the end of my last one I hadn't done much compinsation for the added weight I had gained which probably slowed me down, won't happen again.

I'm planning the next to start with just Test and Dbol and then add in NPP a bit later on after I platue, its a meathod that works well for me for squeezing every last lb out of a cycle.

do me a favor, and drop me a line when you decide what youre going to do, and if you decide to go back on, let me know how youre progressing, ok?

i may have to revamp my thinking here.......btw, i do have bloodwork done, and I ALWAYS do proper pct in relation to whatever i'm running and time on. the one exception was the 8 week gap i spoke of......

good luck bro.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    do me a favor, and drop me a line when you decide what youre going to do, and if you decide to go back on, let me know how youre progressing, ok?

i may have to revamp my thinking here.......btw, i do have bloodwork done, and I ALWAYS do proper pct in relation to whatever i'm running and time on. the one exception was the 8 week gap i spoke of......

good luck bro.

peace I4L
    Thanks for all the advice bro, will do

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    you'd probly be alright, but i'd wait, unless you are in some sort of time crunch to get it all in

Thread Information