Rado7 is offline Associate Member

Gyno.. need advice

I know im new and this is a lot but i dont want to leave anything out ...hopefully someone who has been here can help.....

I need help... im 19 6'1 191 lifted on and off mostly on throuhout high school till now....I have used steroids in the past. I started too young this i know but i wanted to change bein small and waiting for genetics to kick in. I always thought i had gyno before i knew what it was. My left nipple was always bigger, pointeier and had a mass underneath it but always was told it was puberty. At began to use steroids such as Anadrol , Sust, Test, Tren , d bol, and it became more evident. Also used HCG as a PCT. Now my right nipple has a little mass and both are constantly puffy. It is not horrible but Im very insecure about it. No where near surgery level i dont belive anyway. Its not painful to the touch but someitmes itchy and sore.

I have heard all sorts of Stuff about Letrozole ( and i read that new post on reversing gyno) and Arimidex , Nolvadex , teslac , but i dont know what to use or how to use it... I NEED TO TRY SOMETHING
    I am going to cycle again with Test Prop and EQ to try and get big while hardening my fatty chest.

What else should i do? Anti-estrogen? ...Anti Progesterone?.. Clomid? How should i work my cycle and my PCT. Does this Letrozole really work, and when where, and how would i take it? I need to try and fix this desperatley and need help.... Please!

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Letrozole will work. It has both anti progestinic and estrogenic activity.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, see a dr, you could have gotten gyno from a lot of different ways, progesterone, from puberty, etc, there are a lot of different drugs you can take to help with gyno, but if i were u, i would go to a dr. tell him you have had it your whole life, dont mention aas, and let him take it from there, gyno from puberty can be managed, here is a study

Safety and efficacy of anastrozole for the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia : a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.

Plourde PV, Reiter EO, Jou HC, Desrochers PE, Rubin SD, Bercu BB, Diamond FB Jr, Backeljauw PF.

AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP, Chesapeake 2B-126, 1800 Concord Pike, P.O. Box 15437, Wilmington, Delaware 19850-5437, USA. [email protected]

Pubertal gynecomastia is thought to result from transient imbalances between estrogen and androgen concentrations. Anastrozole (ARIMIDEX ), a potent and selective aromatase inhibitor, decreases estrogen and increases testosterone concentrations in pubertal boys. The safety and efficacy of anastrozole for the treatment of pubertal gynecomastia were evaluated. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 80 boys, aged 11-18 yr, with pubertal gynecomastia that had not reduced over a 3-month interval, subjects received either anastrozole (1 mg) or placebo once daily for 6 months. A response was defined as a 50% or greater reduction in the calculated volume of both breasts combined using ultrasonography measurements. A comparison of response rates was performed using logistic regression analysis. Secondary end points included changes in serum hormone concentrations. The percentage of patients with a response was 38.5% for the anastrozole group and 31.4% for the placebo group (odds ratio, 1.513; 95% confidence interval, 0.496-4.844; P = 0.47). At 6 months, the median percent change in the testosterone/estradiol ratio was 166% for the anastrozole group and 39% for the placebo group. Anastrozole treatment was well tolerated. In patients with pubertal gynecomastia, no significant difference in the percentage of patients with a 50% or greater reduction in total breast volume, as calculated from ultrasonography measurements, was demonstrated between the anastrozole and placebo groups.

Im want to go on again... im looking to get a hard definition especially in my chest as to overwhelm the look of the nipple enlargment, ect with the slight gyno..This is what i think im going to do

Test Prop 1-13 wk 500mg per week
    Equipoise 1-12 wk 350mg per week
    Nolvadex 1-13 wk 20-50 mg ED

PCT week 15 Clomid day 1 = 300 mg
    day 2-11= 100 mg ED
    12-21= 50 mg ED

That is general...I want to use Letrozole ( i guess femera is the name i would buy it under) somewhere if not throughout the whole thing because ive read alot of posts in which while cycling, it actually can shrink the mass under the breast...but where should that go... maybe some somewhereArimidex too?

Maybe someone can tweek this ... most important thing is my chest...dont think im surgery worthy but i wanna do everything to fix and prevent...

pyschomab is offline Associate Member
    NOLVA!!! it works wonders!!!

Letrozole is FAR better than a-dex.

Are all aromatase inhibitors the same? A review of the current evidence.

Janicke F.

University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany. [email protected]

Third-generation aromatase inhibitors (AIs)--letrozole, anastrozole, and exemestane--are challenging tamoxifen as the standard endocrine therapy for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer. AIs suppress estrogen levels by inhibiting aromatase, the enzyme that catalyzes the final step of estrogen biosynthesis. Studies have shown that AIs are highly effective and safe in the treatment of advanced disease, and more recently, AIs have shown promise in the neoadjuvant, adjuvant, and extended adjuvant settings. However, all AIs are not equal. In direct comparisons with anastrozole, letrozole has demonstrated superior estrogen suppression and clinical response in patients with advanced metastatic breast cancer. In addition, letrozole is the only AI to demonstrate consistent superiority over tamoxifen in the neoadjuvant and first-line advanced breast cancer settings. This publication summarizes the available evidence for the efficacy of all 3 agents throughout the breast cancer continuum.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 02-23-2005 at 03:11 PM.

letro is the key ...do a search ...I make them all

Are there any suggestion from you veterans on this cycle ( below ), or does it seem right for what i want to do... Get big and Harden up.. and So for an Anti E just use Letrozole ( Femera)?? Or should i use Nolvadex or Arimidex too?? IF so, I should take it every day throughout the cycle? Recommended dose "Lion", to shrink this **** where it stands now and also while im on gear again? I do do research but, asking Vets is an awesome reference. Thanks Guys

Test Prop 1-13 wk 500mg per week

day 2-11= 100 mg ED
    12-21= 50 mg ED

Get letrozole . Extend the prop another 3 weeks.

Ok...thanks for the advice... so

Test Prop 1-16 wk 500mg per week ( insttead of 1 - 13)

day 2-11= 100 mg ED
    12-21= 50 mg ED

And so i should also take Letrozole , in liquid squirt ? And for this cycle like 1.25mg of it every day 7 days a week? how many squirts is that? Also will the gyno get bigger again when im done or will the PCT stabilize everything and it will be fine?

I want to do this right this time.

vettewreck is offline Banned
    Is letrozole legal?? OTC?? Ive had my gyno from puberty,(not aas induced) will anything work??

Quote Originally Posted by vettewreck
    Is letrozole legal?? OTC?? Ive had my gyno from puberty,(not aas induced) will anything work??
    AR-R .com has it, its not otc

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Get letrozole. Extend the prop another 3 weeks.
    or l dex and extend prop 3 weeks

Also with my above thread about doage of Letro...i read a post that it takes 60 days to set in. Sovhow long should I be taking it until i start my cycle that I layed out above?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rado7

day 2-11= 100 mg ED
    12-21= 50 mg ED

And so i should also take Letrozole , in liquid squirt ? And for this cycle like 1.25mg of it every day 7 days a week? how many squirts is that? Also will the gyno get bigger again when im done or will the PCT stabilize everything and it will be fine?

Run the prop wks 1-15 and shoot it ED.
    EQ wks 1-12.
    Start ur PCT on week 16.

If you want run the letro through the cycle. You can also run nolva to keep lipid profile in check.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Run the prop wks 1-15 and shoot it ED.
    EQ wks 1-12.
    Start ur PCT on week 16.

If you want run the letro through the cycle. You can also run nolva to keep lipid profile in check.
    pct starts week 15

PCT is 3 weeks after EQ so it would be 16 (13,14,15)

is that not right ?

Shoot the 1cc of Prop ED ?? And the EQ, every other.
    And how much of the Letro and Nolva should i take ED?

Abolic250 is offline New Member
    if im nervous about gyno..i allready had the surgery and im runnin prop win and deca and later gunna kick in tren do u think 20mg/day of nolvadex should be sufficient for that or should i order something off that ar-r .com site

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    is that not right ?

3 weeks after 12 weeks is 15 weeks

Shoot the 1cc of Prop ED ?? And the EQ, every other.
    And how much of the Letro and Nolva should i take ED?
    prop can be run ed or eod, ed keeps your blood levels more stable, eq can be run once a week, but i would run it every 4 days, nolva 10 mgs ed throughout and 20 in pct, i never ran letro, but people run it at 1.25 mgs eod

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Letrozole is FAR better than a-dex.

Are all aromatase inhibitors the same? A review of the current evidence.

Janicke F.

University Hospital Hamburg-Eppendorf, Hamburg, Germany. [email protected]

Third-generation aromatase inhibitors (AIs)--letrozole, anastrozole, and exemestane--are challenging tamoxifen as the standard endocrine therapy for postmenopausal women with hormone receptor-positive breast cancer. AIs suppress estrogen levels by inhibiting aromatase, the enzyme that catalyzes the final step of estrogen biosynthesis. Studies have shown that AIs are highly effective and safe in the treatment of advanced disease, and more recently, AIs have shown promise in the neoadjuvant, adjuvant, and extended adjuvant settings. However, all AIs are not equal. In direct comparisons with anastrozole, letrozole has demonstrated superior estrogen suppression and clinical response in patients with advanced metastatic breast cancer. In addition, letrozole is the only AI to demonstrate consistent superiority over tamoxifen in the neoadjuvant and first-line advanced breast cancer settings. This publication summarizes the available evidence for the efficacy of all 3 agents throughout the breast cancer continuum.
    i have read that study before, but that relates more to breast cancer, i agree, letro is stronger and preferred over l dex for that when it comes to that, but the studies i have read, dr.s were treating patients with l dex for gyno

I read in another post that Letro results decrease about 40 percent when taken with Nolva... for my cycle should i just stick with the Letro throughout and run just Clomid in PCT...

and do u vets know how many squirts = mgs of these liquid Letros and Nolvas and such ?

omega047 is offline New Member
    i just found out i got gyno to anything i should ask the doc for as to which script. he's normally pretty cool aslong as its a good reason. i know danocrine is the most expensive but is it the best also i dont use juice...yet!

omega047 is offline New Member
    i just found out i got gyno to anything i should ask the doc for as to which script. he's normally pretty cool aslong as its a good reason. i know danocrine is the most expensive but is it the best? also i dont use juice...yet!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    i didnt read all threads but you do know having 1 peck that is bigger then the other is normal in some men. Me and my brother have one peck that is bigger then the other one. Get it checked out before taking stuff it might be nothing but genitics

jay-d is offline Junior Member

day 2-11= 100 mg ED
    12-21= 50 mg ED

no pun intended bro,but at 350mgs eq is a waste of money.You really should raise it to about600mgs/week.Eq works best between 600-800mgs/week for me.

Thanks for the opinion... I plan on shooting the EQ every 4 days... 3 CC's?

Thread Information