tvd220 is offline Member

acne friendly AS

Ok, i have been off for about 3 months, and about to get back on.
    week 1-3 test prop 75 ED
    week 1-6 dbol 50 ed
    weel 1-15 test enan
    week 1-15 Eq

So this is the problem, since my second cycle, i have had bad back acne and some on my chest, it wasnst a problem my first cycle, but my second cycle fuc-ed me up and even though it has gotten a little better, i still have it 3 months after my last injection. Should i start this cycle, or will it make it worst or better?? Is there a certain steroid that will be less likely to caus acne that i should switch in or out? This acne makes it almost not worth it to juice because I cant even take off my shirt!!

tvd220 is offline Member
    Also, is there a precaution i can take now before my cycle starts to control this acne??

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    its gonna happen

sammerthehammer is offline Junior Member
    get a script from the doc for some doxicyclene
    i have some on hand just in case i start to get some acne

Try rubbing Nizoral shampoo on your acne.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Try rubbing Nizoral shampoo on your acne.
    that works?

ive used it before with great results

thats cool, i didnt know about the nizoral

I had been using it as a shampoo, when I did my first few cycles (I was 19), and noticed that it cleared up acne on my forehead...then I tried it on my back, etc...and it worked to clear up that acne also. Then later, I found the support for my theory, while researching some stuff for Acne on BB4L for William_Wallace (the site owner), who had a bad(ish) bout with acne.

Int J Tissue React. 1988;10(2):111-3.

The effect of ketoconazole on sebum secretion in patients suffering from acne and seborrhoea.

De Pedrini P, Rapisarda R, Spano G.

Clinica Medica Generale e Terapia Medica Institute, La Sapienza, University of Rome, Italy.

Ketoconazole, an imidazolic antimycotic derivative, has proved to have an antiandrogenous effect, which may be observed to inhibit the adrenal and gonadal steroid synthesis. The authors wished to verify this effect of the drug in men and women suffering from acne and seborrhoea, conditions believed to indicate a heightened androgenous effect in the sebaceous gland. They aimed to do this by studying the cutaneous sebum, which is considered a reliable indirect indicator of androgenous activity. They found a statistically significant decrease in the rate of sebum production in all patients administered with a single daily oral dose of ketoconazole (200 mg). Moreover no untoward side-effects were reported. The anti-androgenous property of ketoconazole would therefore suggest that the drug could be proposed as a useful alternative in the treatment of acne and seborrhoea.

no shyt

tvd220 is offline Member
    so where do i find this kind of shampoo? Is there any certain AS that are more/less likely to caus acne?

Yeah, man...I know it kind of looks like I dropped out of the sky and onto this board, but I'd been doing alot of really good work and research on BB4L for the last few years...go check it out.

tvd220 is offline Member
    where do i find this shampoo from?

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Yeah, man...I know it kind of looks like I dropped out of the sky and onto this board, but I'd been doing alot of really good work and research on BB4L for the last few years...go check it out.
    yeah bro, got some good reads

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tvd220
    Is there any certain AS that are more/less likely to caus acne?
    Of course. People respond differently to AAS. Most AAS can cause acne. Usually the more androgenic compounds leads to more acne. I would drop d-bol (very androgenic). Deca usually don't cause acne but it can. I read someone break out on EQ homebrew. Test cause acne too, though people have different experiences with the different esters - and it acne increase with the dose.

Try to keep blod level stabile to decrease the risk of sides like acne (unbalance in the hormones) = frequent injections. Test E can be injected twice a week instead of one etc.

Many people use B5 vitaimine (pantotenic (sp?) acid) 2000mg-10g to help on the acne. Decrease exessive oil in the skin that cause acne (do a search on it).

Anavar /Oxandrolone rarely cause acne.

tvd220 is offline Member
    thanx alot ace. So when you take say dbol , for 4 weeks, and you get acne, how long does it usually take for that dbol endulsed acne to cure? because i still have acne from a cycle 3 months ago, is it permanant? Or does it take a set time to go away?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    so where do i find this kind of shampoo? Is there any certain AS that are more/less likely to caus acne?

You can buy it online just do a search. It does well with drying out acne, esp. the longer you leave it on.

ace ventura is offline Member
    thanx alot ace. So when you take say dbol, for 4 weeks, and you get acne, how long does it usually take for that dbol endulsed acne to cure? because i still have acne from a cycle 3 months ago, is it permanant? Or does it take a set time to go away?
    I'm not sure about anything. It could take days, weeks, months.. We are all different you know, it's very individual. Some people are very prone to acne (like myself). It can be triggered by steroids . In most cases it's just temporary..

Unbalance in the hormones (elevation/drop) can stimulate the glands to produce more oil. The excessive oil can lead to bacterias in the skin and cause acne. Let's say you have come back to normal and your skin doesn't produce excessive oil, I think the acne can last because the bacterias are still there. In that case I assume it's easier to cure them (research). You should deffinitely read more about this..

Check out B5, dawn, accutane, tetracyline..

hobbitlifter is offline Junior Member
    try using dawn. it has worked for me and i have heard some other people that use it and it has worked for them to

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sammerthehammer
    get a script from the doc for some doxicyclene
    i have some on hand just in case i start to get some acne

my doc gave me some of that **** for my rosacea and all of a sudden i stopped getting zits ANYWHERE. i had a problem with zits on my scalp...i've had two in the last month. that sh*t is amazing! my face hasn't had maybe two or three in the same time!!

Thread Information