tempbrit is offline Member

First Cycle Confirmation/Questions

I am a AS Newbie/Novice looking to cut my teeth on the following cycle. I have chosen this cycle based on my need to avoid drastic changes, improve strength, and improve bf%. I also travel internationally a fair bit for work. I am concerned that if I am packing needles in my bags, the risk of discovery passing through customs is much higher. My former colleague who was a diabetic provided me with first hand knowledge of this potential risk....as he was searched on more than one occassion.

Profile:

38 years old
    5'10"
    195 lbs
    12.5% bf
    seriously training for 10+ years

Ideally, my ultimate goal would be to drop to around 8-9% bodyfat and see modest gains in size. Diet is very clean, although I am making some adjustments based on nutritional diets that I have learned about on this site.

The cycle looks like this (primary component Oxandrolone/Anavar - produced by a pharmacy in Brazil that I have a high level of confidence in):

Weeks 1-8 40mg Oxandrolone ED
    Weeks 3-8 25mg Proviron ED
    Weeks 9-11 20mg Nolvadex ED
    Weeks 9 100mg Clomid ED
    Weeks 10-11 50mg Clomid ED

Two lingering questions in my head:

1) If the 40mg a day goes alright for the first two weeks, I was thinking about bumping up the dosage to 50mg per day. If I do this I would have to split the dosage out during the day unevenly due to the fact that I only have 10mg and 20mg tabs. Would it be a big deal if I did 30mgs in the morning and 20mgs at night or vice versa? Or would a person be better off just bumping the dosage up to 60mgs (remember this is cycle one for me).

2) I have some CLEN and T3 on hand. Was thinking about running CLEN for a couple of weeks prior to begining the cycle. Then again, I have read about many who take it while on cycle, or would it be best to simply take CLEN after the cycle and focus on a full blown cutting diet with CLEN. After all I have read, I think the T3 scares me and not sure I need it considering I do not have that much bodyfat to lose.

Thanks for the input.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Since Oxandrolone does not aromatize in any dosage, proviron isn't necessary for this cycle.

This is definitely a very safe, slow start to cycling. But, I'd like to know more about why you chose to start with Anavar (Oxandrolone) rather than using one of the poplular testosterones: Cypionate or Enanthate , with which you'll get far more dramatic results by using 300-400mg per week for your first cycle. Why did you choose Oxandrolone?

If you're mainly concerned about cutting right now, I'd suggest that you do the cutting naturally (using diet and cardio) and save your first cycle for a time when you plan to bulk. At 12% BF, it shouldn't be that difficult to drop into the 8-9% bodyfat range without steroids .

Furthermore, Var (Oxandrolone) is 17-alpha alkylated and thus liver toxic, although I do not know anyone who has reported liver problems using Var on a short cycle.

Have you looked at some of the beginning cycle suggestions on the main page?
    Here's the link: http://steroid.com/novicecycle1.php

Instead of tweaking the doses of Var, check into using cyp or enanthate instead of Var for your first cycle. It think you'll be far more pleased with the results.

As I stated in the initial post, I travel a fair bit and am a bit concerned about running needles through customs on a regular basis. It has nothing to do with a fear of the needle, just simplicity and working into my lifestyle limitations. I also like the fact that almost everything I read says you keep the gains from muscle and strength.

I am using the Proviron to avoid any dysfunction in the bedroom. Any drop off in the bedroom in anyway would be noticed and this is something I am not interested or willing to risk, therefore, the Proviron.

I am also going to be including Milk Thistle for Liver protection. Just in case.

Is it worth trying to trim a bit of fat before the cycle or should I just focus on cutting after the cycle is over?

Also, does an uneven split of the dosage, 30mg in the morning and 20mg at night going to be a big deal. Or would it be better to step up the dosage to 60mg a day?

Thread Information